THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Feels good to be able to come in this thread again :pimp:  i was devestated when i failed on the MPs on release day. And those were the only colorway (besides the details) that i wanted. Feels so damn good to have now man
Congrats man ain't nothing like getting a shoe you want

I usually don't prefer rehashed cws from a previous model although that chaos mock up is sick, a dark knight version would be stunning though simply cuz of the 9s shape

jmadidas confirmed the flyknit low a few months back if I recall. Colorways we've seen so far on the EM lows haven't been too impressive but I'm sure we'll get some bangers eventually.
He also confirmed only 5 cws for the elites. There's already 4 released with 1 dropping tomorrow and another in about 3 weeks. Point is that anything can change from what he said many months ago to now.

Be careful what you say. I once said something similar about him and people were calling for my head on a stick. Smh

Last edited:
Dark Knight's are in my top 5 of Kobe's, finally found a DS pair last year for a good price.  Would love to see it executed on the IX

Yea guys but remember the Kobe's cost a lot more this year! I feel like after the 8s did so well they're finally give Kobe his respect he deserves. Yea all the wtk Kobe's are pretty ugly. But the detail in them is nice

What about the WOMEN AND CHILDREN?!!!
Don't do it. I bought a pair of MP's they fit if your a small footer size 8 or 9 got no problem getting them in. But they do look odd if your wearing them with shorts. Jeans not so much. Also the collar in the back is stiff as hell. Very uncomfortable to walk in. They are perfect for women or kids tho. I did return my pair tho and got to keep the $10 Vip coupon. 
laugh.gif

FTL called to tell me I won the raffle but they didn't have my size...

I hate raffles, especially when they don't take your size down in the first place.

Guess I'll swing by the FcFS spot in the morning.

FTL called to tell me I won the raffle but they didn't have my size...

I hate raffles, especially when they don't take your size down in the first place.

Guess I'll swing by the FcFS spot in the morning.
What the? How come they don't take your size down? Strange way to run the raffle. You should def frequent another FTL.

Don't do it. I bought a pair of MP's they fit if your a small footer size 8 or 9 got no problem getting them in. But they do look odd if your wearing them with shorts. Jeans not so much. Also the collar in the back is stiff as hell. Very uncomfortable to walk in. They are perfect for women or kids tho. I did return my pair tho and got to keep the $10 Vip coupon. :lol:

I couldn't fit GS sizes and I would never buy these for my girl, sister, or children if I had any.

Back
Top Bottom