THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Somebody offered me the MPs for $530 AUS.. so that's like $470-480 US ?

I don'y know if i should pull the trigger :smh:
if you feel it's worth it, do it. I'd say that's a good price compared to what some are asking.

I'm torn between the yellow and black lows or the details. I already have the MP's and Inspirations in the highs. Wanted a pair of lows for my collection but those details are straight heat
details>yellow lows, and it's not even close IMO.

Put some longer socks on Kobe. What was he thinking! IMO wearing no Show socks with those shoes just don't look right.
it looks fine....

Just my opinion. About the socks

And anyone else besides me like the pair on the right on the picture of the lows.

After the first few cws, they still sit.

Some of the early Kobe 8 cws sat at my footlocker for months. I think they still have some colorways on display as of a month or so ago.
I can attest to this. Some of the 8 colorways sat over here to all most all the Lebrons did and kds always sat.

Those lows are the only 9 low I liked from the pictures and I expect that to remain even when they release, the rest are pretty crap IMO.

I'm like fighting demons in my own head. At first I loved the details don't care for them as much and don't need em but for some reason I'm gonna be up Saturday trying to get them just for the hell of it. Like I really have a issue. 225 is a force for some damn shoes man. Like damn 2 pair of these are like 500 I could get 4 pairs of 8s with that (of course using coupons). I need to learn how to get a shoe only if I really want it not just for the hell of it. Anybody else have these issues lol?

QFT

Just my opinion. About the socks

And anyone else besides me like the pair on the right on the picture of the lows.
I dig sll the lows so far. But disagree with the sock statement. I think it looks great BUT I can't ever find a no show or even 1/4 sock that has padding I prefer. I've really fell for the 2 layer elites.. Great padding and give that super snug forefoot feeling I like.

Almost low time 
nerd.gif

af1 1982 af1 1982 congrats fam! Definitely a deal I would have done. Popped back in here since a long time, just in time to see that flourish. :nthat:

MPs are amazing. Probably the only kobe 9 I will have.

Thanks fam :pimp: MPs are truly a piece of art. I love the Kobe line so hunting these down for a good price. Whether people like the shoe or not, it's a piece of history and innovation.

For those looking for a pair, what I did was message every eBay seller who had these for $450. One bit on $460 after he had them listed for $570.

Messaging people on eBay for PP invoices is the way to go IMO. A lot of people put their shoes up there with all the intentions of completing outside deals. About to close a deal for royal 1s for 285......

Thanks fam
pimp.gif
MPs are truly a piece of art. I love the Kobe line so hunting these down for a good price. Whether people like the shoe or not, it's a piece of history and innovation.

For those looking for a pair, what I did was message every eBay seller who had these for $450. One bit on $460 after he had them listed for $570.

Messaging people on eBay for PP invoices is the way to go IMO. A lot of people put their shoes up there with all the intentions of completing outside deals. About to close a deal for royal 1s for 285......
Exactly how I got my Diamond highs. Listed for 360. Paid $250 to my door. 

Flyknit Lows have yet to be confirmed with any validity, doubt there will even be any. They gotta save something for the Kobe X's anyway.  
wink.gif

By the way... if those are "Easter" 9's... those are the Most Garbage "Easter" Sneakers of ALL-TIME. 
sick.gif
Well we know that those are not the easter 9's and also that there will be another version of the kobe 9's that drop in the summer Just labeled "Kobe IX" I'd guess they are flyknit, since the elite's don't say "flyknit high" and the elite and regular versions are supposed to be similar. The EM low's are actually labeled "EM low"

My prediction is that the end of the season Elite (like how all Elites have been done) will be the flyknit low

jmadidas confirmed the flyknit low a few months back if I recall. Colorways we've seen so far on the EM lows haven't been too impressive but I'm sure we'll get some bangers eventually.

Last edited:
jmadidas confirmed the flyknit low a few months back if I recall. Colorways we've seen so far on the EM lows haven't been too impressive but I'm sure we'll get some bangers eventually.
He also confirmed only 5 cws for the elites. There's already 4 released with 1 dropping tomorrow and another in about 3 weeks. Point is that anything can change from what he said many months ago to now.

Back
Top Bottom