THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

anyone knows if villa and shoepalace will be getting the Details online
eyes.gif
Villa isn't getting the details at all, SP I think so

Yeah the kobe 9s are performers. The cushioning is a bit different especially if you're used to a zoom unit, but it's a great performance shoe.

I'm about to cop them from END so I don't have to get up early tomorrow, but how did you guys get it to be around $200? I'm calculating $245 (149 pound to US)

Edit: never mind, it's 132 pounds and no tax :pimp: just hopefully no customs fees and I saved about 20 bucks from picking them up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Quote:

Already posted...

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

Style code for the Kobe 9 Flyknit Low: 639045.

July: NIKE KOBE IX/HYPER GRAPE 639045-515

August: NIKE KOBE IX/WHITE 639045-101

September: NIKE KOBE IX/UNIVERSITY RED 639045-600
Oh... dam, they got the Calendar up til September, now.

WELP. Not really down with the idea, feel like it should've been one or the other (EM or FK)... but maybe my mind will change once pics surface.

Who knows...

Removing the carbon fiber from the lows, while simultaneously upping the price compared to the 8s is just unacceptable. Even if I liked the design(don't hate it, but nothing special) I just can't in good conscience waste money on them. Hoping that if the Flyknit Lows are indeed coming, they'll retain the carbon fibre plating.
This is one of the major things people are confused on, because the "Elite" dropped first this season...

One of the selling points/attributes of the "Elite" Signature Series has been Carbon Fiber over the past couple years... the "Elite" is considered an Upgrade from the Standard Issue Release.

Because of this Backwards Release Schedule... primarily due to Kobe's injury... people look at the "Elite" 9's as the Standard instead of the Specialty Issue that they really are.

Any other year, the "Elite" would've dropped during the NBA Playoff Season and ppl would've been content w/ their standard issue Lows not having CF.

Last edited:
This is one of the major things people are confused on, because the "Elite" dropped first this season...

One of the selling points/attributes of the "Elite" Signature Series has been Carbon Fiber over the past couple years... the "Elite" is considered an Upgrade from the Standard Issue Release.

Because of this Backwards Release Schedule... primarily due to Kobe's injury... people look at the "Elite" 9's as the Standard instead of the Specialty Issue that they really are.

Any other year, the "Elite" would've dropped during the NBA Playoff Season and ppl would've been content w/ their standard issue Lows not having CF.

The standard 7 release had carbon fibre. I get what you're saying, a key design trait of most elite models are carbon fibre features over plastic, but what's happening here is that we're getting a model that's more expensive than the 8, but doesn't appear to have any improved tech to justify the price.

I'm just saying, if we're expected to shell out more for this model--compared to the 8, which has basically the exact same tech, minus flywire--it should either improve it's components or stabilize it's pricing. I know, Nike is Nike, but this is a reach.

I know this question has been asked a bunch of times. TTS or half size down? but has anyone sized down and regretted it? When I tried them on, they felt weird, then I tried 1/2 size down and it felt like magic. Don't know how that translates on court though. 

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh QFT! Thanks man people need to lay off the lows geez. Flynit highs got people trippin. I

I'm sure the 9 lows will perform much better then 8s. My cousin who work at footlocker said the em 9s feel better then flynit highs. In relation to the flynit low we know em works so if it's not broke don't try to fix it

Bay Area heads. HoH Concord got a restock on the Perspective. Left before they closed and they had a full size run. I know they're doing a raffle for Saturday releases but if you tell them you're not for Saturdays release they will let you in.

Back
Top Bottom