THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
DIDNT get the call from FTL Tucson Mall. Fail. Guess I'm not in the in crowd. Yeah this may be it for me and nike. it's just too ******* much, I think I'll wait till the shoe fad bubble pops, on neveruary 32nd. Ya'll well connected homework doing "2nd job buying kicks"dudes got it. all i can say is must be nice 

Wait. Again no negative "salty" talk yet. I guess I could make the drive to phx to see what they will have. Worth a shot seeing as I really want this shoe.

Kobe 9 EM Bruce Lee First Look/Review by BeatzAndSneakz

Looking good, as usual though, another useless reviewer stating NOTHING but the obvious. I actually thought he was gonna say "if you look inside, youll see the paper that comes in it".

DIDNT get the call from FTL Tucson Mall. Fail. Guess I'm not in the in crowd. Yeah this may be it for me and nike. it's just too ******* much, I think I'll wait till the shoe fad bubble pops, on neveruary 32nd. Ya'll well connected homework doing "2nd job buying kicks"dudes got it. all i can say is must be nice 

Wait. Again no negative "salty" talk yet. I guess I could make the drive to phx to see what they will have. Worth a shot seeing as I really want this shoe.

Exhale. Relax. Just wake up at 8 a.m. EST to try NDC, FTL and Co and possibly Richard or CG. It's not hopeless nor should you be dejected/defeated by not copping a pair of shoes. There's plenty of shoes I struck out on due to not having a store hook up, bot or using RSVP service. Oh well. At the frequency Nike is releasing shoes, it's okay.

I don't have MPs, NRGs or ASGs. It would be nice but oh well. I have way too many shoes as it is.

Dude didn't even let the shoes officially drop and he's already sayin F the world :rofl:

There's a reason these are not TLo. If you can't cop these on NDC tomorrow, then I don't know what to to tell you man.

Looks like PJ tucker was wearing the same 9's that nick young wore. I wonder if those are gonna release.

I could be wrong and they may be in the inspirations but I don't think they are.

Looks like PJ tucker was wearing the same 9's that nick young wore. I wonder if those are gonna release.

I could be wrong and they may be in the inspirations but I don't think they are.
Tucker wore the Inspirations. You're thinking of these, directly from swaggy p's instagram. Notice the white sole:

Honestly, elites look better on folks 5'10+. I'm 5'6 and these b****es ride up high. Lol. Real talk though, I have the Maestros and inspirations too. I'm short but these on makes me look smaller like (******) status.

Last edited:
Got the Details this morning,

Looked at it and started and kept thinking, what if they have 3m effect?? 

( I dont know for some reason I think the Wolf Grey colorway is meant to come with 3m, probably because of the yeezys...)

So I gave it a go, I dont know if you guys think i ****** it up, and I know its not the best paint job quality but guess I will show you guys what they look like.

View media item 872549

View media item 872551

3M Swoosh on the right

View media item 872552

Did those shoes just go from your bathroom floor to your dining room table?

That 3m looks great btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom