THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It's funny how people always claim they know something or have a picture of something, then refuse to show it. They claim there protecting their sources. BS! If y'all are so connected, what's the man/woman's name that lost their job when the 9 pic was leaked? Remember everyone was up in arms about that. Lol. Y'all need to stop with the teases, like its a matter of national security.

I already laid out information that I was comfortable with releasing. I'm not about to put myself or anyone in jeopardy to please you, especially if this sensitive information could be traced back. Would you be happier if I not chime in at all?

I already laid out information that I was comfortable with releasing. I'm not about to put myself or anyone in jeopardy to please you, especially if this sensitive information could be traced back. Would you be happier if I not chime in at all?

I'm not doubting your info or credibility. We already knew they would be limited. How limited was the discussion. After you chimed in we still don't know how limited. What we did learn is you may have some knowledge of how limited but can't say. Now can you see how that may come off as a tease and annoying? Telling us they won't be KP numbers is like saying they won't be a GR, which we all knew already. I have info too, on the Kobe 10. I'm just not comfortable sharing..... Cool points +10 for me!

Last edited:
What the hell do y'all want to know really? Lol

You were told they were limited, and just yesterday you were speculating about how that could mean limited GR.

He came on and told you again that they are limited....more limited than you think.

That means get ready to jump through hoops, do not sleep in on RD, if you have connects hit em up.

What else do you need to know?

You want actual numbers?

How would that change anything?

The word limited could mean any number of things. Will they be available in any retail store, HOH only? Not all HOH got the preludes, that's another level of limited. I'm not worried about it because I'll pay resell in need be. The "I have info but can't say anything" tease is annoying. IMO

Over heard some guys at HoH asking employee what time store opening for The Joker Kobe 9s, it has begun fellas lol smh

Personally, yes. If there isn't going to be any new or major info don't act like there is. We certainly appreciate drops and leaks but acting holier than thou about it isn't cool IMO. Too many people try to do that across the industry.

I have loved when JM has dropped information because it isnt super cryptic. If he says limited, he gives you a specific type of limited. He also drops release dates too.

But most other of the so called insiders don't drop any type of useful information.

I haven't always found all of JMs post about availability to be useful and he doesn't always elaborate on his vague statements.

I guess it's just me, but dude above's post saying "they're more limited than you think" was all I needed to know.

In this particular situation I can't imagine what else anyone needs to know.

When we get closer to the rd we'll find out exactly what retailers will have them and if you have a connect you'll know exactly how many pairs your store has for sale.

Use your own judgement to estimate how the demand will be around you...

How would knowing that's there are 25k pairs produced change any of that?

Last edited:
I'm not trying to act "holier than thou" in any way - i'm merely relaying whatever information I can safely, and as time progresses and more information develops, i'll be more comfortable releasing other information. If I didn't care about my job, i'd let the cat out of the bag, but like I said, i'm at least letting some information out that I feel isn't as sensitive. I'm not going to drop really sensitive information here just to get a few props from NT regulars and potentially pay for it in the real world. Nike is really, really careful about what information gets out - more than what you think. Employees have been reprimanded many times before - anything from forum comments, to IG photos that seem harmless, to personal tweets, etc.

Most in here were already keen on the "Low" being a fake, but I went ahead and cleared the air on that, as well as informing that the Chaos/Masterpiece is going to a limited release because it is indeed an Energy release, not a QS or GR. I used the KP as reference because many were content with the belief that these could be easily attained days/weeks after the release. I'm telling you that it's not.

NT doesn't deserve this stuff on a silver platter, but be glad that people with actual hard information are willing to give this forum the heads up.

With that said, this my last post in this thread. If you're open to my "hints", find me in the KD and LeBron threads.

Last edited:
I haven't always found all of JMs post about availability to be useful and he doesn't always elaborate on his vague statements.

I guess it's just me, but dude above's post saying "they're more limited than you think" was all I needed to know.

In this particular situation I can't imagine what else anyone needs to know.

It's not like we had a clear baseline as to how limited we thought they were gonna be, and now they're more limited than that :lol:

It's still a big mystery with these, which is causing some uneasiness.

With that said ease up on justhotkicks, he was just trying to hint some info at a level he was comfortable with. I know we're on edge because we want to be able to get these but just take what we're given damnit :lol:

I don't know why people say anything sometimes. You say one thing trying to help out, and people start pressing for more...how many, what stores, what other colorways

Some random new member yeah, but ones who have been around :smh:

And these new members questioning long time members :smh:

Last edited:
Who are the people who didn't know before yesterday the Kobe 9 Elite wasn't limited and expected it to be in KP numbers? I'll wait...

Quote:

KOBE-9.jpg

Kobe 9 Low "Blackout"
How hasn't no one else commented on this? Please explain to me how these shoes Kobe is wearing are considered "Low?" If you look at the top shoe lace eyelets they are above his anke lol!

Last edited:
Quote:

How hasn't no one else commented on this? Please explain to me how these shoes Kobe is wearing are considered "Low?" If you look at the top shoe lace eyelets they are above his anke lol!

Because He Was Referring To The Top Pic!!!

Last edited:

He had a PS right above that based on the High pair Kobe is wearing... But then you edited it out of the quote :lol:

SMH YALL REALLY LOVE CHASING INFO DROPPERS AWAY RIGHT?

U KNOW JUSTHOTKICKS BEEEEEEEEEEN PART OF DA COMMUNITY FOR AWHILE.

SMH YALL REALLY LOVE CHASING INFO DROPPERS AWAY RIGHT?

U KNOW JUSTHOTKICKS BEEEEEEEEEEN PART OF DA COMMUNITY FOR AWHILE.

So what. Go back and read his post and you tell me what new info he dropped. All he said was the 9 is limited and he has more info he can't tell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom