THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

nike-flyknit-racer-black-white-3.jpg
Those are pretty dope. As previously stated, I imagine they're pretty difficult to keep clean.

Remember when kobe first got injured last season and everyone was making jokes saying the 9 was going to be an air cast...
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Im excited for the lows though, I really want to see how well they can use the flyknit with these.

I'm So Torn. 
mean.gif

I Really Like the IX's from the Ankle Down, but don't wanna be stuck w/ a Goofy-Looking $225 shoe that I can hardly wear w/o feeling Some Typeaway.

Maybe we'll get some good photos of these in the next couple weeks that'll change my stance... hopefully.

OR Really, I just wanna see the LOW IX's (praying they're true lows), so I can Pass on the High's with No 2nd Thought involved.

Last edited:
Or if you feel you can lock a pair down, you can just cop, try them on a few times and return if they truly are terrible.

That's what I had planned on doing.

Or if you feel you can lock a pair down, you can just cop, try them on a few times and return if they truly are terrible.

That's what I had planned on doing.
Yea, I guess that's one way.

I've never really been the type to buy & return shoes though... I think I may have did it once in my lifetime.

If anything, they'll go on Ebay if I do that. But at the end of the day... I'd rather not waste my time.

I'm So Torn. :smh:

I Really Like the IX's from the Ankle Down, but don't wanna be stuck w/ a Goofy-Looking $225 shoe that I can hardly wear w/o feeling Some Typeaway.

Maybe we'll get some good photos of these in the next couple weeks that'll change my stance... hopefully.

OR Really, I just wanna see the LOW IX's (praying they're true lows), so I can Pass on the High's with No 2nd Thought involved.

If you don't like them, I would sell them to someone in this thread for retail + shipping. There's about a solid 10-15 people in this thread who have been consistently posting. And I'm sure some of us are going to miss out. Who gotta help each other out fams

Shoot, that's IF I could copp if I do want em! LOL

I don't have the connections alot of cats have, so I got just as good of a chance as any other average joe.

But yea, I'll do that instead of the Ebay thing if it comes down to it.

Good idea to keep it in the Fam, bruh. Everyone should do the Same, really. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Yea, I guess that's one way.

I've never really been the type to buy & return shoes though... I think I may have did it once in my lifetime.

If anything, they'll go on Ebay if I do that. But at the end of the day... I'd rather not waste my time.

I've never done it lol

But I've also never bought a shoe I've later regretted.

These IX might be the first time I make a purchase while on the fence.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Shoot, that's IF I could copp if I do want em! LOL

I don't have the connections alot of cats have, so I got just as good of a chance as any other average joe.

But yea, I'll do that instead of the Ebay thing if it comes down to it.

Good idea to keep it in the Fam, bruh. Everyone should do the Same, really. :nthat:  

That's what I'm saying man. I recognize a ton of names in here who have been posting since it was created. The hype beasts WILL be out for this release whether we like it or not. We just have to be prepared and have a game plan.

If I'm able to cop then these are going straight to the court. Same day. No questions asked. I hope they work :lol:

Havent been in the thread for a while now so I apoligize I honestly do not want to read through the last 50 pages to find an awnser.

But my question, How limited are these "Masterpieces" going to be? Like prelude numbers? I really dig them and hopefully I can score a pair.

Sorry if this has been awnsered 100x by now.

Havent been in the thread for a while now so I apoligize I honestly do not want to read through the last 50 pages to find an awnser.

But my question, How limited are these "Masterpieces" going to be? Like prelude numbers? I really dig them and hopefully I can score a pair.

Sorry if this has been awnsered 100x by now.

All we know is they'll be pretty limited.

We don't know numbers or how it compares to previous release.

But definitely not a GR

We don't want it to be true but I'm almost positive they're going to be prelude numbers. At the most I'd think XX8 numbers ie 2 size runs at a limited number of retailers. From what I'm hearing the Melo 10 is right around there too but they're not as desired.

Back
Top Bottom