THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
 nice comparison 
nthat.gif
haha thanks

I wonder if people will try to purchase multiple pairs of the masterpiece in order to find a color combo of the flyknit that they like. I heard of people doing it with their multi flyknit racers and trainers so I don't put it past them to do it for kobes lol.

I wonder if people will try to purchase multiple pairs of the masterpiece in order to find a color combo of the flyknit that they like. I heard of people doing it with their multi flyknit racers and trainers so I don't put it past them to do it for kobes lol.
Is the flyknit pattern on the Masterpieces different for every pair like the FK racers or the same like the Trainers/Lunar 1s? I know with the FK racers, a lot of dudes were "flyknit matching" cuz they didn't like having too much pink on their pairs.

^Depends on the model. The flyknit pattern for the multicolor trainers and lunar 1s was exactly the same on every pair. For the racers and HTM trainers, the pattern was different on each individual shoe.

^Depends on the model. The flyknit pattern for the multicolor trainers and lunar 1s was exactly the same on every pair. For the racers and HTM trainers, the pattern was different on each individual shoe.
Thanks for correcting me (I'm not saying that sarcastically)

Is the flyknit pattern on the Masterpieces different for every pair like the FK racers or the same like the Trainers/Lunar 1s? I know with the FK racers, a lot of dudes were "flyknit matching" cuz they didn't like having too much pink on their pairs.

From what I can tell, it looks different for each pair. Mind you, I've only compared the pair that Kobe has worn & the pair that was revealed at the event in December. But yeah, a friend of mine swapped out his left racer with my left and I didn't really care as they were both ds. That was with a $150 shoe though. I wonder what happens with a $225 price point. The pair in that interview looked really orange to me, but then the pair at launch looked more black. Either way, a cool concept none the less.

From what I can tell, it looks different for each pair. Mind you, I've only compared the pair that Kobe has worn & the pair that was revealed at the event in December. But yeah, a friend of mine swapped out his left racer with my left and I didn't really care as they were both ds. That was with a $150 shoe though. I wonder what happens with a $225 price point. The pair in that interview looked really orange to me, but then the pair at launch looked more black. Either way, a cool concept none the less.
Got it. I'm kinda hoping for each pair to be different, though I wouldn't mind either way. The knit variations in the same colorway definitely shows off how unique the flyknit tech can be.

Back
Top Bottom