THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

i'm hearing MP is part of the prelude pack...super limited...
eyes.gif

I heard the soles of every limited pair of MPs were licked by the Mamba himself.

im not feeling that tongue out the jeans look...if they meant it to look like a cobra head then i guess they did it right...

Hey Guys. I really like the "Maestro", or ASG, Kobe 9. I'm hesitating to buy them because I am afraid I will buy them and see a better Kobe 9 color way later on. What do you think I should do?

anyone know how these kb9's are going to fit? true to size?
I would say pretty true to size. My Kobe 9 fits a litttleeeee larger than my Kobe 8. Both are size 9.5. The Kobe 9 def has more space in the toe box as far as length. I would say about 1/4-3/8 of an inch longer. It's funny bc the Nike dude told me that they run small. If I had to choose between small and large, they run large but to me, the difference is so minimal, hence true to size.

Last edited:
Hey Guys. I really like the "Maestro", or ASG, Kobe 9. I'm hesitating to buy them because I am afraid I will buy them and see a better Kobe 9 color way later on. What do you think I should do?

I'm no expert but I don't see these being mass produced in an array of colorways like Lebrons or even the Kobe 8s. Ultimately, as it's been said, don't be afraid and buy what you like.

I still don't know if MP will be a problem to get. I feel like Nike is really hyping them up, but you still have to think: the Kobe 8 has been around so long, and Kobe hasn't had any new shoe. People are looking for something new. The Kobe shoe is definitely a significant source of revenue for Nike Basketball. As stated many times by many people, Nike is going really crazy promoting this shoe. So why would it be SO limited? It's safe to say that these shoes won't have a problem selling so it's not like Nike has to make a few to make sure none sit on shelves or warehouses. If it comes down to basic business ****, then Nike should make a good amount to sell or as demand warrants for a month. At least until the next colorway. Unless Nike plans on the Kobe 9 Low being their bread and butter? :/

Last edited:
Anybody seeing this- JR Smith rockin Kobe 9 masterpiece on Knicks game tonight vs the Bucks.

Back
Top Bottom