THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
NOPE. Practically all businesses that sponsor a contest or sweepstakes does not allow their employees to enter.
Thank you.  Why is that the employees should have some divine right to get ultra limited shoes?  Nike employees don't have enough perks just by being able to use Swoosh compared to the rest of just looking for a damn crumb every now and then.

Been lurking for awhile, but just spoke to Evan at NDC. He told me the Kobe 9 Elite Masterpiece will probably sell out quickly bc it is an initial release of a new model but it is a general release and will restock. Not sure if he was talking about the correct shoe, so I asked him again with the style number and everything, and he confirmed the same information and that it was directly from the Nike system so take that for what it's worth. Also, he said it is not part of the Prelude pack and again, it is is just a general release. Not sure if he's 110% correct bc I know Nike employees are ******ed sometimes but just wanted to throw that out there. Honestly, I would have kept lurking forever and never posted, but all the incorrect info, and/or opinions construed as facts were kind of annoying. 
Another NTer got the same info from NDC. I'm guessing that they haven't updated their system or whatever info it is that reps read.

Y'all saying "won't be as bad as" or "should be easier than..." Or "should be more than..." Do you have proof of that or are y'all just making stuff up. Srs question.
Do you have any proof that there won't be GR numbers on NDC? lol we still don't know anything for sure. Just like people are making assumptions from the launch locator.

Yeah.

All the locations on the HoH Launch Locator have the raffle ticket procedure.

RSVP for the Nike stores are pretty much a given that trying manually won't work.
Fixed.

By 'trying manually' you're referring to NDC right? Yeah, I don't even consider that an option anymore. :lol: :smh:

Sucks I might have to wait until the next release on 3/1 to actually get my hands on the Kobe IX. And even then who knows what kind of release that's gonna be.

didn't nike say that they will begin to stop RSVP for official stores, and they will just do raffles again in each store? heard about this rumor because nike wanted to beat the rsvp bots which are harder to stop than Early Link and ATC bots. Every raffle any HoH or NikeTown do, they should post a live feed of a live actual raffle drawing.

I like the ASG's, but white on the flynit is a turnoff.

Been lurking for awhile, but just spoke to Evan at NDC. He told me the Kobe 9 Elite Masterpiece will probably sell out quickly bc it is an initial release of a new model but it is a general release and will restock. Not sure if he was talking about the correct shoe, so I asked him again with the style number and everything, and he confirmed the same information and that it was directly from the Nike system so take that for what it's worth. Also, he said it is not part of the Prelude pack and again, it is is just a general release. Not sure if he's 110% correct bc I know Nike employees are ******ed sometimes but just wanted to throw that out there. Honestly, I would have kept lurking forever and never posted, but all the incorrect info, and/or opinions construed as facts were kind of annoying. 

This is interesting. I don't believe it.

one thing i know for sure is that there is too many people with the MP already to say they are Prelude numbers. the MP is all i need. i have not been this thirsty for a shoe in awhile.

If you guys miss out this weekend be on a lookout next weekended for the restock at your ftl

I highly doubt there can be any reliable information about a restock at this point. Especially at FTL. Come on now.  Really? Come on.

i bet the all star pack will be just as bad with releases only going to limited HOH and niketowns

Its easy to get over the retail price for anything imo.Either buy it or dont lol.That simple.

And the plot thickens..

still can't get over the retail price. Cmon Nike. :smh:

THIS

And with that footlocker launch locator deal, I felt like Richard Sherman. Is that some type of joke or something? Had I known it would have been distributed like this in the beginning, I would have gave up on getting this shoe weeks ago...

damn the house of hoops in arlington(tx) never gets anything but GRs so how in the hell is it a HOH matter of fact we have 4 total in north texas but none ever get a limited releases... 

Back
Top Bottom