THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
never saw a message that i got em in the cart but found them in there in my mobile site and checked out via PayPal. got my email confirmation from nike also!

it took 45 minutes for me. did not get the success page but received the email. and for the dunks, it took an hour.

Got mine right away this morning. You guys are hella determined haha. My lil bro copped the Tiffany's after an hr and half.

FELLAS, IT AIN'T OVER!!!! I kid you not. I had gone through the process and was told that I had no items in my cart. I just, and I'm talking an hour later, opened nike.com on another browser and signed in. Low and behold, sitting in my cart was a size 11. Checked out in less than 20 seconds. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!!!

couldnt get dunks but I got them kobes thoooo 
nthat.gif

Holy God Damn **** i just got through on a size 12 after sitting here for an hour and a half and being in line for the last 30min

pimp.gif

Don't give up yet guys. just litterally added my pair to my cart 2 minutes ago after a half hour of staring at Waiting in Line

Holy God Damn **** i just got through on a size 12 after sitting here for an hour and a half and being in line for the last 30min

:pimp:

And my hope rises again. I feel like I'm in a single partner house hold waiting for dad to pick me up on a Saturday, and I get excited each time I hear a car pass by.

I know it's not that serious

Just keep trying, I have shoes popping back up in my cart from and hour and a half ago and that is after logging in and out of Nike. The shoes are being taken out then put back in by Nike. Got the Kobes and email confirmation even while the page was still loading to place order.  10 minutes later I logged back in and my Melo's were in the cart from earlier and trying to check out now.

Confirmation email for both Dunks and Kobes acquired.
smokin.gif

Back to bed. good luck everyone, don't give up till that OOS tweet comes out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom