THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
mean.gif
...@ the word "swaggy"

Anyone have experience with a website called kicksstreet? They are based in Charlotte North Carolina. I think they changed their name, it used to be house of fly kicks? Preordered the 9's from that site last week but hoping they come through and not cancel my preorder. They haven't shipped yet.

Having seen a few pics of boxes in different sizes, it looks like they go to the big square box abruptly after about a size 10 or so.  Don't think this would change the collar height proportion on the larger sizes, just something I've noticed...

The new kobes look like a fusion of nike blazer hi and xx8.
But i must say i like them. While ive been focused on collecting and wearing air jordans, i might consider to get a pair of these.
Its just funny that these are high cut whole most previous models were only offered as low cuts.

Last edited:
I felt so good about coppin the masterpieces, i went back to NDC and copped my fallbacks too, YOTH kobe 8's.

dayyyyyyyyyyyym,,,you dropped serious amount of $$$$ there brah!!!must be nice to be filthy rich
lol, nah, I do alright, but I'm not filthy rich. Honestly just had a lot of luck with the raffles and made some moves/trades to be able to complete the pack. Gonna try my best to be selective about my pickups the next few months though cuz this pack definitely hurt my wallet :lol:

Last edited:
Just woke up from my post-chaos NDC morning...

I've eaten **** on so many releases, paid resale prices to get what I truly wanted. My MPs have been charged to my credit card and are In Progress. Finally a score...

The one time I win an RSVP I cant stay to pick em up. Waited an hour and a half to not even be halfway into the line and had to leave for work.

There will be an 8.5 leftover at NikeSM.

Back
Top Bottom