THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
In the same boat as you @Hyper & @iHust1e

The anxiety
mean.gif
same 
frown.gif
 ..group hug

Anyone know if asg kobe 9 gonna have similar numbers as the mp's? I know the asg kobe 9 is the most limited asg shoe tho

My order is still in progress preparing to ship.... my card wasn't charged yet but the money is being held....hopefully we see a update later today

man, with four friends trying for me in a four cities in two countries, i still struck out on the MPs (which didn't drop in my city). those colours, i needs them. .... oh well... hopefully the ASG will be more reasonable to this old man.

There were a few places that re RSVP'd but I think they all sold the unclaimed pairs.

I'm not really sure why they're just holding them here @ Vegas,
laugh.gif

Did you go in and ask or did you just call them?

If you went in and asked, do you know if it was a manager or anything?

I'm gonna try to head down there tomorrow morning when they open and see whats up.

Still no shipping confirmation from NDC
frown.gif
I don't know why but that specific Niketown doesn't do straight up first come first serve anymore. They either put the rest of the stock on the floor to sell at a random time or do wristband. Not saying it's like that for all the releases but for the limited ones i've seen this tends to be the case. 

Back
Top Bottom