THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If I would have just been told at the beginning they weren't doing phone orders at the initial call, fine. But no the lady said ok, took my name, size, phone number, info and placed me on hold. 10 min later waiting they hung up. Called back multiple times no answer, finally left a message and get called back to tell me that BS and hang up again before I get a chance to respond.

Just shady *** practices and bad customer service all around. They're getting paid either way, just too lazy to fill out a damn shipping form.

Last edited:
Hmmm...  there are two FTLs getting the Maestro's in my area.  That is actually HUGE

Maybe there's hope

Why would they honor phone orders if they have a line?

I don't know but apparently not all of their employees knew they weren't doing them, cause as I says all my info was taken. NTCHI told me that their policy is after 48 hrs after initial release, shoes are open to phone orders. And who's to say all those ppl want Kobe's at 10am if they restocked other stuff that released this weekend?

One spot is FCFS for me but damn, with the Friday release, don't know if I can dip out of work, adjust hours or whatever.

I must try...

Still waiting too.But atleast it looks like the ASG's will be everywhere or available.

Last edited:
I can't wait for ucla inspired colorway in march. the perspective?

pimp.gif

Anyone have more pics of the all stars? It's becoming a game time decision for me between these and the infrareds

The ASG are growing on me but I hate the laces.Maybe the laces are what I hated the whole time.

so these are definitely available wonder if nike limited the pairs to make it seem limited?

Last edited:
If I'd have known that the MPs would be going for $450+ on eBay, I would've bought some. I had them in my cart but I got this feeling that I'll need the money for something else so I hit cancel.

nah my faternity brother is manager at hoh in texas and they are getting less than 18 Kobe at all locations in the area so with employees taking 4-6 pairs from that expected 12 pairs or less so its nearly impossible to grab a pair straight up

Back
Top Bottom