THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Thank him on my behalf 
smile.gif

I added to cart my size 15 on kickz but it still showed 200 euros for me.You shipping them to US maybe so you get VAT deduction?
I am in France.

I am in France.
The price got "corrected" when more sizes popped back up guys, after the first sell out you could still click and it said 119, after (at least 3) sizes came back up they where 199.

Last edited:

I am in France.
Great for you then man congrats for the price.i had occasions where kickz messed up on prices before and got shoes for lower than they should be and they shipped them,no cancels no nothing.You should be good.

The price got "corrected" when more sizes popped back up guys, after the first sell out you coukd still click and it said 119, after (at least 3) sizes came back up they where 199.
It's really weird. I didn't get the masterpiece last week (not fast enough), but the price was also 119.85.

I hope they don't cancel my order.

Nike won't let me be great. The last limited release Kobe's I got were mambacurials I believe.

Know how many limited Kobe's came out since then? Feels like 100 or more to me.lol

Last edited:
Are the sneaker.st preorders a guaranteed thing or would it be smart to go for a pair today as well? If it's in the bag gonna shoot for the brons if not.... Grab the 9 and flip if I double.

They said you're order is not good till you get ship confirmation, it's actually new on the waiting tab thing

That applies with any store tho... even NDC. A danger of online shopping...

99.9% of the time, Eastbay has always come through for me. The last time I received an order cancellation from them was for the retro Space Jam XIs years back.

Man KDs and Lebrons are easy to cop Even a day later in europe but those Kobe 9s ...i am really curious what will Happen in the US in 50min :D ... Good Luck !!

Back
Top Bottom