THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Kobe's were definitely the hardest and most limited out of the pack. Most of my local stores and even some online sites like FNL, Villa, etc. only carried the Lebrons and KDs, but no Kobes. My FB group is flooded with Lebron and KD resellers, and barley any Kobes. 

The Kobe's were definitely the hardest and most limited out of the pack. Most of my local stores and even some online sites like FNL, Villa, etc. only carried the Lebrons and KDs, but no Kobes. My FB group is flooded with Lebron and KD resellers, and barley any Kobes. 
A lot of stores didn't receive the Kobes on the East coast due to the snow storm.

The Kobe Gumbo shirt would've been better with just the graphic on the Shozoku logo

Last edited:

A lot of stores didn't receive the Kobes on the East coast due to the snow storm.
Maybe for the store's you know. I'm talking about they "officially" aren't carrying them, period. And I live on the East Coast where the snow storm happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom