THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Academy will have more pairs of these than the last few weeks. I don't see the demand being as high on them either today so manual may be possible.

Do these come with the NOLA GUMBO designed box? I'm seeing pictures with the design box and some pairs without the design and with the normal kobe 9 box instead. Strange........

Last edited:

Do these come with the NOLA GUMBO designed box? I'm seeing pictures with the design box and some pairs without the design and with the normal kobe 9 box instead. Strange........
Some retailers do, some don't apparently. I would assume FTL & Nike stores would get the special box...

Thanks, that shirt is dope, sucks that I forgot to use ebates with my to orders but oh well Ill use it on it this. Some money saved is better than no money saved.
I forgot to use ebates, I had one tab open on EB with ebates open but don't even know if I had used that one on checkout smh

Didn't you pre-order on sneaker.st?
i did, but never used before and wasn't sure if that's a guaranteed preorder. If so I'm good, I had been trying to ask this morning because was gonna go for bro a if I was secured... Turned out that because I did a bonehead move and closed my tab instead of refreshing I missed the Kobe's anyway but if the sneaker st pans out it's for the better. Didn't want to double on these anyway was just hoping I secured one

Still on the hunt for a 9.5.  Any NTers willing to help?
you do know that HoH 34st still had some when store opened. My girl works by grand central and she passed by it and there was no line. She bought me a pair. So now i got 3 pairs. I asked her for the shorts and she got me the shoes because i didn't tell her i got them on NDC lol

I'm willing to help a NT'er out who is a size 8 or 8.5 once my NDC order comes in.

This Is The Only Pair From The Big 3 I Wasn't Able To Secure This Morn :smh:

Hopefully The Homie Out In NOLA Has Better Luck Tracking Down A Size 10 To Help Me Complete This Trio :nthat:

I've ordered from sneaker.st once but it wasn't a preorder. They sent me a size 8 box for a size 8.5 shoe but otherwise a smooth transaction.

Still on the hunt for a 9.5.  Any NTers willing to help?
you do know that HoH 34st still had some when store opened. My girl works by grand central and she passed by it and there was no line. She bought me a pair. So now i got 3 pairs. I asked her for the shorts and she got me the shoes because i didn't tell her i got them on NDC lol

I'm willing to help a NT'er out who is a size 8 or 8.5 once my NDC order comes in.
Thanks for the info.  But I can't make it into the city.  Gotta be in the office by 9:30am.

I've ordered from sneaker.st once but it wasn't a preorder. They sent me a size 8 box for a size 8.5 shoe but otherwise a smooth transaction.
Thanks for the info... I've never been big on preorders but their price wasn't too outlandish when I jumped on it so hopefully all good.... Always nervous doing these but their rep looks good from what I see. We shall see I suppose

Some sizes come with the Gumbo Box, some come with the white box. I copped a 13 and it came with the GUMBO box and the kid in front of me copped a 9.5 and it came with the white box. This was at Foot Locker Times Square. Weird but that's what happened

Some sizes come with the Gumbo Box, some come with the white box. I copped a 13 and it came with the GUMBO box and the kid in front of me copped a 9.5 and it came with the white box. This was at Foot Locker Times Square. Weird but that's what happened
Size 13 you say 
smokin.gif

called nike to try and the free 2 day shipping after the fact, and failed lol...still got that Discover 10% cash back tho

The gumbo box would be nice, but I won't fret if mine don't come in with it...  I would be pissed if they didn't have the extra laces however

Back
Top Bottom