THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
LISTEN TO THIS! I went this morning for the Kobes they didn't get their shipment yet, was 5th on the list and the only one in my size for a guaranteed pair. She said they will call everyone as soon as the shipment comes in possible later today or tomorrow. No call all day. I just called and the lady says sold out. I hung up in shock. ended up calling back and someone else answers, has to ask her manager then comes back to the phone and says they go on sale tomorrow. I mention that I was there for FCFS and was on the list and she says ok call back tomorrow I don't know and hangs up. THEY HAVEN't ANSWERED SINCE. I go on a local facebook group and a kid has 3 PAIRS, this was the only store in the area that got them. WHAT THE F***. I'm pissed.

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering trading my yeezy's for all 4 Kobe elites.  This sneaker is sooooooo freaking beautiful to me.

Was able to cop an unclaimed pair at my local champs, don't know why someone wouldn't pick these beauties up. Lol

Just picked up my first pair of 9 and all I can say is that this kobe is on another level. Very pleaded with this pick up.

I'm seriously considering trading my yeezy's for all 4 Kobe elites.  This sneaker is sooooooo freaking beautiful to me.
WHAT! MESSAGE ME! SIZE 13? 
roll.gif

Can only cop online and struck out all day.  If anyone can help with a size 12 or 13 at retail (or very close to), would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Pretty much everywhere that was supposed to get them in Atlanta didn't due to weather. Had a friend in NOLA pick 'em up for me in a store there, though since they seemed to be plentiful!
Anymore info on when Atlanta stores will receive their shipments?  

Back
Top Bottom