THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man shout out to my ATL peeps from this board who were at Lenox today.  When I tell you we had some serious TEAM WORK going on lol, we were there ALL DAY, Champs got half their shipment at 11, and didn't get the other half until 4.  Good thing we had Champs on lock, and good thing Champs had a super COOL manager.  Can't say the same for FTL 
Yeah real talk, dudes here in the A definitely helped out a lot. Still looking to give more help myself. Checking another spot shortly, and back at FTL Lenox tomorrow to see what's up.

Last edited:
Yeah real talk, dudes here in the A definitely helped out a lot. Still looking to give more help myself. Checking another spot shortly, and back at FTL Lenox tomorrow to see what's up.
Good man.  Which one were you by the way?  I gotta give props, ALL the ATL people were looking out for each other today.  If I can get out there in the morning I'm gonna try to help anyone else at FTL.  It's crazy they didn't get their shipment.  That manager pissed me off though lol

Gs pics look way dope where the black strip across the toe box stop up against the gitd sole. And I think the HEIGHT to length ratio is more appropriate but I can't wait on low top master pieces. 8) :smokin

Last edited:
i think the mid size would have better ankle support tho bro especially for guards  ankles have been a issue steph curry kyrie irving etc just my opinion tho brody

Good man.  Which one were you by the way?  I gotta give props, ALL the ATL people were looking out for each other today.  If I can get out there in the morning I'm gonna try to help anyone else at FTL.  It's crazy they didn't get their shipment.  That manager pissed me off though lol
I wasn't there this morning, was at Perimeter. Didn't get to Lenox til like 4:30. Skinny dude with locs, had on AJ XVs, the OG stealth like color way.

Damn bad karma just came back and bit me in the *** for some reason. I got the MP's in a 8.5 and they were a tad long with some faily thin nike running socks, so i felt that it might be a little uncomfortable to ball in. So i was able to score a size 8 in All Star on NDC and my gf got me a pair of 8.5 from Footlocker. I helped out a fellow NTer with the 8.5 for retail+shipping and shipped it out today. I just picked up my size 8 pair from UPS and the size 8 is too tight 
mean.gif
. Now i gotta hunt again for the 8.5, i hope this NTer i shipped the 8.5 to enjoys them 

if anybody can hook me up with a sz 10-10.5 in the asg's i would really appreciate it. I've been trying to look for these all over jersey and still no luck.

Last edited:
i think the mid size would have better ankle support tho bro especially for guards  ankles have been a issue steph curry kyrie irving etc just my opinion tho brody
True Indeed I don't understand how 8 ft tall Space Jam Monsters can play ball in low top soccer shoes extra ankle support is always a plus I should of said more height to length appropriate for casual wear

Didn't you need an 8.5 or something?
no sir i was the 8.5, was at work all day, but snuck out to stonecrest and copped an 8 after trying em on......TeamATL for the win......wouldnt let me cop multiples but they might have some left.....they got their shipment roughly around 3pm.

Bruh real talk, stores out here will take the phone off the hook or just not answer all day. I can count on 1 hand how many times they've picked up. 
THIS!  And when you do call,  you're not gonna get any correct info or they'll just lie altogether.  Better to just drive to the store and check it out.  They will def leave the phone off the hook all day in atl

Damn bad karma just came back and bit me in the *** for some reason. I got the MP's in a 8.5 and they were a tad long with some faily thin nike running socks, so i felt that it might be a little uncomfortable to ball in. So i was able to score a size 8 in All Star on NDC and my gf got me a pair of 8.5 from Footlocker. I helped out a fellow NTer with the 8.5 for retail+shipping and shipped it out today. I just picked up my size 8 pair from UPS and the size 8 is too tight 
mean.gif
. Now i gotta hunt again for the 8.5, i hope this NTer i shipped the 8.5 to enjoys them 
That sucks bro. I have the same issue with my MP but I knew I couldn't fit in an 8. Hopefully your good karma will repay you with your size soon.

Back
Top Bottom