THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lol. This! those ***** never got me yet but I wanted it .5 size down jus to try even tho I got wide feet I got like inch of space in toe box jus feel too big had a 12 in my cart jus lookin at waited to long now gone but I'm in line east bay for 11.5 I have better faith in east bay lol

Was waiting in line for a good 20 mins, then started seeing all the reports of OOS.

Went on ebay to buy a pair at the lowest price before they rise and nike placed them in my cart right before i hit the buy it now button.

It's good to finally get thru on there.

Copped!
nthat.gif
Still a lil pissed that FTL didn't let me use my VIP cash or free shipping...lame. 
tired.gif

NBA Store and City Gear hasn't put them up yet. There's a couple sites that will have these up later today or tomorrow.

NDC announced GS MP release today, where you been? They weren't playing games except maybe the sold out message and then it comes back in stock and then sold out again
don't see anything on twitter about them except for that ugly purple one...i must be blind 
frown.gif

Shoe palace is the slowest site i have ever seen. Have been trying to check out for the last 30 min....

Wow I was able to add a size 11 to cart on eastbay just now. Checkout time in 45 minutes.

COME ONNNN

Back
Top Bottom