THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I tried to checkout with Paypal and it hit an error screen... I have my debit card connected to my Paypal. The order never fully went through, but there's a pending charge on my Paypal account and it already took from my card. I want to cancel this transaction and get my money back. What are my options?

Right to the basket for me then right out as I went to checkout. Guess NBA store isn't the spot for me.

Hello guys,

im from Germany and i wasn´t able to get one pair for the third time... every release I´m after 30 sec. done with my order but it´s always sold out.... anybody else from GER who got tips for me? I want one pair so badly :smile: :smile: :smile: 

I tried it everytime on nike.com and kickz.com...

No....it didn't.
On NDC had gs masterpiece or in store today as well?
It was wierd.....sizes for GS MP's kept popping up then saying out of stock. I managed to cop a 4.5 and 6. My 3 month old son is goin to start of right lol. Startin off wayyyyy better than I did lol 
smokin.gif
 Lil man already has grape 5's, bred 1's and now these. Hopefully they don't get cancelled.

its almost like nbastore took it out of your cart as soon as you enter the promo code for free shipping

Repped!! Finally copped a pair of these Elite's, No 11.5s when I added to cart but I wore 11 for all of the previous models so hopefully I'm good.
Glad to hear.
I Got my confirmation email 5 minutes after I ordered, so you should get a confirmation email shortly.
Don't forget to check your spam mail.

Back
Top Bottom