THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

strong post to UID
laugh.gif
what is UID? I just tried to urban dictionary it and still nothing LOL

[table][tr][td]
Recently you requested personal assistance from Nike.com. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

[table][tr][td]  Subject[/td][/tr][tr][td]
New Order #: 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  Discussion Thread[/td][/tr][tr][td]  Response Via Email (Meg)[/td][td]03/01/2014 01:27 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hi 

Your recent Nike.com order has been denied. You have exceeded the per customer limit. 

For questions please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely, 

Nike.com[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
I didnt request anything....but im calling now

Weird because I never saw or heard them say it was limited to 1 per person.Call them and see whats up maybe.
Nike was tricky... It didn't say "limit 1" on the insider page or under any release info. It DID say "limit 1" on the launch page this morning though.

I hope not.... I dont use a bot...I didnt know these were 1 per customer
so im just reading this now. You had two/three separate orders for them all on one account?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's shady. Not everyone looks on the launch page. I'd call and complain.

Nike should make it more clear there's a limit, or make it so it's only available to click "1" from the drop down.

yeah I could have sworn that a pop up window comes up when you try to add more than 1 sneaker with a limit. Wasn't that the case?

I feel like the 1 limit was a last minute thing, because if you look at other shoes on nike insider, they will let you know about a limit weeks in advance. Sucks that homie got dicked over by nike. I'm not surprised though. Nike is full of surprises. I've read too many stories of regular joes having their orders cancelled, so I usually throw in a pair of socks or shorts with my orders even though I don't break the rules.

Last edited:
Wow, that's shady. Not everyone looks on the launch page. I'd call and complain.

Nike should make it more clear there's a limit, or make it so it's only available to click "1" from the drop down.
it was only 1!

I checked.
laugh.gif

Then how are peeps getting multiples?

I didn't try for these until a few minutes after 8am est, so I don't know how it went at 8.

I'd like to contribute to the size issues.  I'm a small footer.  I think I'm a size 8 TTS, but I wore a size 8 in Kobe 8s and they felt tight in the toebox.  I got a 8.5 in the Kobe 8 and they feel great with Elite socks, just a little bit of extra space with thinner socks.  In the Kobe 9, I bought size 8 in the ASG and it has more space in the toebox than the Kobe 8.  I have thought about going down to 7.5, but I am way better off with some extra space than being too tight.  So, I'm sticking with the TTS size in the Kobe 9 for now.  I might try a 7.5 later when there are enough to try on in the store LOL

Looks like the ones Nick Young wore are a little different from the Inspiration because the ankle part is smooth on the pics in his IG.  Otherwise, it is basically the same.

kobe-9-nick-young.jpg

I didn't try for these until a few minutes after 8am est, so I don't know how it went at 8.
I had two separate browsers logged into two separate accounts. I was in line for about five minutes for the second pair.

on the launch page but no where else.
nope! You only had the choice of QTY 1 on the product page.

I gotta get my shine on thou....

Looks like the ones Nick Young wore are a little different from the Inspiration because the ankle part is smooth on the pics in his IG.  Otherwise, it is basically the same.

kobe-9-nick-young.jpg
Young's pair is also black behind the tongue.

I had two separate browsers logged into two separate accounts. I was in line for about five minutes for the second pair.

on the launch page but no where else.

haven't some said they had multiple on the same order?

Finally got these 9's... I'm a size 9 and the toe box have a lot of room so I went half size down. Btw, DSG in Pasadena still have some sizes left except for size 9. I would call first though to confirm your specific size .
So weird that Footlocker doesn't have enough of these to sell, but DSG is stocked with them.  I thought the DSG on the men's side in Pasadena didn't even have bball shoes.  Do they normally get new releases from Nike and Jordan or just Kobes?

I think we mean the same thing, but calling it two different things. I'm talking about the product launch page that went live this morning at 8AM. That's what you're talking about also right?

haven't some said they had multiple on the same order?
I haven't read the whole thread. You got me there. I will say my twitter scanner opened up the link by accident after I had the first pair in cart and in gave me an add error this morning. Just my experience.

I think we mean the same thing, but calling it two different things. I'm talking about the product launch page that went live this morning at 8AM. That's what you're talking about also right?
yes the actual product purchase page. even if the insider page says three per order. Whatever the product page says is the way....

Back
Top Bottom