THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My son got his sz 11.5 this morning on NDC. Wer these hard to get this morning just curious? they sell out quicks?

I wonder if the dead space will be a issue with the low. I think that's my biggest issue with these . It's fine for wearing casually but laced up and balling bit drives me nuts. I end up relaxing every ten minutes trying to fix it. Double socking fixed the problem but these things are already soaked when I'm done playing due to the zero breath ability.. I think if that was not an issue if be a lot happier but siding down isn't an option for me as tts 13 when I bend my foot my toe already touches the end.

Btw . The nba allstar mint/black socks look fantastic with asg 9

Swap out the midsole with the lebron xi or like I did with the spare from my aj2011. Filled right up. Zoom and cf is better than lunar IMO.

THOSE DETAIL'S THO :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

if i can't get them, i'm killing myself

srs

They are prob my favorite pair aside from the MPs and ASG the marble effect on them is crazy.

Kobe's stories was telling for each will only add to the beasts.

Is it a bit much to hope that the EM version will be the black mid test version we saw earlier instead of the low Bruce lee's?

My son got his sz 11.5 this morning on NDC. Wer these hard to get this morning just curious? they sell out quicks?
Not for me, if you were up they were easy to get IMO. NDC was a breeze for me, even DSG had them. I wish Nike would do non TLO more often.

Weren't these supposed to be made in Taiwan? My inspirations are made in China and my mps taiwan

Swap out the midsole with the lebron xi or like I did with the spare from my aj2011. Filled right up. Zoom and cf is better than lunar IMO.
I'm not sure how high the insole is from the aj2011 but the insole form the lebron xi changes the dynamics of the shoe. The heel lock down is adversely affected.

Pretty big differences at times depending which factory the shoes are made.... Taiwan>China.

the first time i heard this is from my friend from taiwan. he told me that shoes from taiwan>china. he also mentioned a story where mj told the taiwanese media, that he prefer to have shoes on his feet made in taiwan over china. lol. not sure if the second part is true, but a lot of people have mentioned that shoes made in taiwan>china.

I copped Maestros late last night on Ebay. Seller sent me the msg that they shipped this mornin'. Got the trackin' message from Ebay. Logged into my Ebay account a bit ago and it said the followin' message about the listin':

This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the item, we recommend that you wait 10 days from the expected delivery date to see if the item arrives. If you did not pay,you are no longer obligated to pay for this item. If you have a problem with the purchase, you can resolve the problem by filing a claim through our resolution center.

Should I worry?

Shoes made in Taiwan have noticeably better quality than the ones made in China. For instance the '09 Eggplant foamposites that were made in Taiwan have a better mold, color, etc than the '10 Eggplant foamposites that were made in China, even though they're supposed to be the same shoe. A lot of the HTM releases are also made in Taiwan.

ok Guys. I got an update for you. For those of you who don't know. I got the perspectives today. The footlocker rep accidentally grabbed the wrong shoe and sold them to 3 people. Well my phone got blown up today by footlocker reps. They were under the gun and about to get terminated. They asked nicely to bring the shoe back. I decided to do the right thing and bring them back. I get to the store and the manager says that she will hold the perspectives for me next saturday. I take it a bit further. I asked that she also hold a pair of details as a nice gesture. She agreed. The stock room guy came out and thanked me because he was seriously about to get fired at the end of the day if i didn't return. What he didn't know is that HIm, the cashier and the manager were going to be fired. I have pictures of the shoes and receipt. if for some reason they don't follow through. its a wrap for them. hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Anyways. For anyone curious. The Perspectives are a dope colorway in person. But it will be a hard casual wear. Also the light blue soles just look corny to me. It's a nice shoe but def the least favorite out of the 3 march releases. ok. story time over.

Last edited by a moderator:
[table][tr][th=""]Qty.[/th][th=""]Item Description[/th][th=""]Item Price[/th][th=""]Shipping Method
Learn about our shipping
policies[/th][th=""]Status
What does this status mean?[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Free Returns on Shipping
Size: One Size
Color: One Color
Ref.#: S2072200
Item # 2031685[/td][td]$0.00[/td][td]Standard Ground[/td][td]Cancelled[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]KOBE 9 ON COURT
Size: 11.5
Color: BLACK/SILVER
Ref.#: S17774861
Item # 30829726[/td][td]$224.99[/td][td]Standard Ground[/td][td]Item(s) located in stock[/td][/tr][/table]
is my order cancelled?

[table][tr][th=""]Qty.[/th][th=""]Item Description[/th][th=""]Item Price[/th][th=""]Shipping Method
Learn about our shipping
policies[/th][th=""]Status
What does this status mean?[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Free Returns on Shipping
Size: One Size
Color: One Color
Ref.#: S2072200
Item # 2031685[/td][td]$0.00[/td][td]Standard Ground[/td][td]Cancelled[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]KOBE 9 ON COURT
Size: 11.5
Color: BLACK/SILVER
Ref.#: S17774861
Item # 30829726[/td][td]$224.99[/td][td]Standard Ground[/td][td]Item(s) located in stock[/td][/tr][/table]
is my order cancelled?
Nah it's not I called and asked about that cause I got the same thing on my order

I copped Maestros late last night on Ebay. Seller sent me the msg that they shipped this mornin'. Got the trackin' message from Ebay. Logged into my Ebay account a bit ago and it said the followin' message about the listin':

This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the item, we recommend that you wait 10 days from the expected delivery date to see if the item arrives. If you did not pay,you are no longer obligated to pay for this item. If you have a problem with the purchase, you can resolve the problem by filing a claim through our resolution center.

Should I worry?

short answer... YES

Back
Top Bottom