THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ok Guys. I got an update for you. For those of you who don't know. I got the perspectives today. The footlocker rep accidentally grabbed the wrong shoe and sold them to 3 people. Well my phone got blown up today by footlocker reps. They were under the gun and about to get terminated. They asked nicely to bring the shoe back. I decided to do the right thing and bring them back. I get to the store and the manager says that she will hold the perspectives for me next saturday. I take it a bit further. I asked that she also hold a pair of details as a nice gesture. She agreed. The stock room guy came out and thanked me because he was seriously about to get fired at the end of the day if i didn't return. What he didn't know is that HIm, the cashier and the manager were going to be fired. I have pictures of the shoes and receipt. if for some reason they don't follow through. its a wrap for them. hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Anyways. For anyone curious. The Perspectives are a dope colorway in person. But it will be a hard casual wear. Also the light blue soles just look corny to me. It's a nice shoe but def the least favorite out of the 3 march releases. ok. story time over.
damn.. fired over that.. thats a bit harsh..

I hate when resellers are like "Can't go lower than 340" like son you bought them for $225 on Nike.com or whatever 240 with tax max at the store, what's wrong with making just a $50 profit? Why does the profit have to be $100? Greedy low lifes. Spend $300 for All Stars and not a penny more.

Last edited:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Qty.[/TH]
[TH]Item Description[/TH]
[TH]Item Price[/TH]
[TH]Shipping Method
Learn about our shipping

policies[/TH]
[TH]Status
What does this status mean?[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]Free Returns on Shipping
Size: One Size
Color: One Color
Ref.#: S2072200

Item # 2031685[/TD]
[TD]$0.00[/TD]
[TD]Standard Ground[/TD]
[TD]Cancelled[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]KOBE 9 ON COURT
Size: 11.5
Color: BLACK/SILVER
Ref.#: S17774861

Item # 30829726[/TD]
[TD]$224.99[/TD]
[TD]Standard Ground[/TD]
[TD]Item(s) located in stock[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

is my order cancelled?
That looks strange. Where is that from?

I hate when resellers are like "Can't go lower than 340" like son you bought them for $225 on Nike.com or whatever 240 with tax max at the store, what's wrong with making just a $50 profit? Why does the profit have to be $100? Greedy low lifes. Spend $300 for All Stars and not a penny more.

Ebay fees might kill their profits they dont want to sell.

You sound wild cheap bruh. 
laugh.gif

Lol at someone willing to spend $300 on a pair of sneakers being "cheap."
Its not cheap its stupid.

In any case, youre already shelling out extra for the shoe, which means you have your other priorities (bills) in check. Youre really gonna complain about another $30-$50? Like others have said, shipping fees, ebay fees, gotta include gas/travel expenses in there. They are probably making like $50-$70 profit.

I dont even like resellers but they do go out of their way to do what they do.

Fellas, will I be able to get my cash back on Ebay if the seller indeed didn't ship my item? How long does that process take? I'm worried AF that the listing and all other listings from that seller were removed.

Fellas, will I be able to get my cash back on Ebay if the seller indeed didn't ship my item? How long does that process take? I'm worried AF that the listing and all other listings from that seller were removed.
honestly man I'd just call up ebays customer service and figure that one out. That's the first place I would've went

ok Guys. I got an update for you. For those of you who don't know. I got the perspectives today. The footlocker rep accidentally grabbed the wrong shoe and sold them to 3 people. Well my phone got blown up today by footlocker reps. They were under the gun and about to get terminated. They asked nicely to bring the shoe back. I decided to do the right thing and bring them back. I get to the store and the manager says that she will hold the perspectives for me next saturday. I take it a bit further. I asked that she also hold a pair of details as a nice gesture. She agreed. The stock room guy came out and thanked me because he was seriously about to get fired at the end of the day if i didn't return. What he didn't know is that HIm, the cashier and the manager were going to be fired. I have pictures of the shoes and receipt. if for some reason they don't follow through. its a wrap for them. hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Anyways. For anyone curious. The Perspectives are a dope colorway in person. But it will be a hard casual wear. Also the light blue soles just look corny to me. It's a nice shoe but def the least favorite out of the 3 march releases. ok. story time over.
so what about inspirations? If tell em **** off if they can't get me inspirations. Their mistake not yours. More than likely you'll be able to walk in to the store and pick up the next releases with little problem.

says the guy selling ss Christmas Kobe 8s for $240 that people are struggling to get retail back, and saliva covered used Carmine's for $370... Ok bruh.

Contact seller. If you don't hear back within a few hours, cover yourself and file a dispute. That will freeze the funds in his acct. don't close the claim until you have shoes or money back.

Contact seller. If you don't hear back within a few hours, cover yourself and file a dispute. That will freeze the funds in his acct. don't close the claim until you have shoes or money back.
I can't even contact him cause it says the item doesn't exist. Do I file a dispute on Ebay or Paypal? This is the first time this happens to me on Ebay. I've purchased plenty of things on there (first time buyin' shoes there though).

I copped Maestros late last night on Ebay. Seller sent me the msg that they shipped this mornin'. Got the trackin' message from Ebay. Logged into my Ebay account a bit ago and it said the followin' message about the listin':

This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the item, we recommend that you wait 10 days from the expected delivery date to see if the item arrives. If you did not pay,you are no longer obligated to pay for this item. If you have a problem with the purchase, you can resolve the problem by filing a claim through our resolution center.

Should I worry?

I've had this happen twice to me on pretty expensive transactions on ebay and i always both times i received my shipments. i think i read somewhere that it happens when ebay catches on to sellers selling outside of ebay ( meaning them taking direct payment offers). Wait it out u get 45 days to get ur money back anyway , or simply message the seller and ask if he intends to send ur package.

Last edited:

I can't even contact him cause it says the item doesn't exist. Do I file a dispute on Ebay or Paypal? This is the first time this happens to me on Ebay. I've purchased plenty of things on there (first time buyin' shoes there though).
Try to contact him via his PayPal email address.

so what about inspirations? If tell em **** off if they can't get me inspirations. Their mistake not yours. More than likely you'll be able to walk in to the store and pick up the next releases with little problem.
says the guy selling ss Christmas Kobe 8s for $240 that people are struggling to get retail back, and saliva covered used Carmine's for $370... Ok bruh.
You are right about that. But my cityy didn't even getkobe 8s and online is shotty. I took this chance to build a relationship. Everyone in the store knows me and knows I want every kobe in a size 11.5. So when a hard to get shoe comes. I'll be king for a day. You are right. I was about to keep the shoes but I didn't want that on my conscious. Sometimes dojng the right thing can pay off. If it doesn't. Lessons learned. This is the only store with Kobe's in my city. Otherwise I'm driving to Atlanta every release.

I've had this happen twice to me on pretty expensive transactions on ebay and i always both times i received my shipments. i think i read somewhere that it happens when ebay catches on to sellers selling outside of ebay ( meaning them taking direct payment offers). Wait it out u get 45 days to get ur money back anyway , or simply message the seller and ask if he intends to send ur package.
If his acct isn't linked to a bank acct or something he can spend the $$, ditch his acct and buyer is screwed. The 45 days can be too long.

Not saying seller is shady, but buyer should try to find out what's going on ASAP.

You are right about that. But my cityy didn't even getkobe 8s and online is shotty. I took this chance to build a relationship. Everyone in the store knows me and knows I want every kobe in a size 11.5. So when a hard to get shoe comes. I'll be king for a day. You are right. I was about to keep the shoes but I didn't want that on my conscious. Sometimes dojng the right thing can pay off. If it doesn't. Lessons learned. This is the only store with Kobe's in my city. Otherwise I'm driving to Atlanta every release.
If that's how you feel, I'm not mad about that. Hopefully karma works in your favor and you come across some inspirations for retail or close.

[table][tr][th=""]Qty.[/th][th=""]Item Description[/th][th=""]Item Price[/th][th=""]Shipping Method
Learn about our shipping
policies[/th][th=""]Status
What does this status mean?[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Free Returns on Shipping
Size: One Size
Color: One Color
Ref.#: S2072200
Item # 2031685[/td][td]$0.00[/td][td]Standard Ground[/td][td]Cancelled[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]KOBE 9 ON COURT
Size: 11.5
Color: BLACK/SILVER
Ref.#: S17774861
Item # 30829726[/td][td]$224.99[/td][td]Standard Ground[/td][td]Item(s) located in stock[/td][/tr][/table]
is my order cancelled?
Your order is fine.  DSG always cancels the "free return shipping"

Once your order status reads "item located in stock", your good to go...

Its not cheap its stupid.

In any case, youre already shelling out extra for the shoe, which means you have your other priorities (bills) in check. Youre really gonna complain about another $30-$50? Like others have said, shipping fees, ebay fees, gotta include gas/travel expenses in there. They are probably making like $50-$70 profit.

I dont even like resellers but they do go out of their way to do what they do.

I don't care how the sausage gets made, just that it tastes good.

I mean really, in no other aspect of shopping do you say "oh well this store did have to go through ups to get their goods, and I guess they do have to pay for storage, and they do have to pay fees to the credit card company etc, etc" but all of a sudden when you're dealing with some random reseller it matters that they have expected business expenses so you should willingly pay more? I don't think so. If a seller can't make the profit that they would like then they need to do what every other business on the planet does: shut down.

/rantover

Back to the Kobe's, I've been looking at pics of the inspirations all day and they definitely look better on feet than the ASGs 9 times out of 10.

Maybe they're just easier for most people to pull off.

Don't contact him via the item page.  Go to his ebay user ID, and click on contact without entering item ID...

Last edited:

Don't contact him via the item.  Go to his ebay user ID, and click on contact without entering item ID...
It gives me the option to enter item number or check the "this isn't about an item box". I don't think I should check the "This isn't about an item box" though right?

Back
Top Bottom