THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can someone enlighten me on the Stunt Nike pulled? I tried to order WTK8s ( first time trying to buy online ) i struck out.. NEVER tried to order offline Again.. That s*** was depressing.. Just wondering,because i saw some ppl saying the bots couldnt get thru.. Why couldnt they?

Can someone enlighten me on the Stunt Nike pulled? I tried to order WTK8s ( first time trying to buy online ) i struck out.. NEVER tried to order offline Again.. That s*** was depressing.. Just wondering,because i saw some ppl saying the bots couldnt get thru.. Why couldnt they?

Added picture verification.

View media item 846737

I did not even get anything this morning but the new system has me hopeful for florals next week. THANK YOU NIKE!!

I JUST got THROUGH on footaction lmao. I also have an 11.5 sitting in my cart on footlocker. Don't know what to do with it. Not sure how to "pass" it on to someone on here. Both sites gave me the "it's in your cart, wait 45 minutes for checkout." I thought they would both fail.

FYI, footlocker has not tweeted sold out, so if you keep trying, you might get lucky. I just did, 1 3/4 hours after release

Still debating if I should pick up my 9's or let them go and get the Lebron XI's SLH's? Decisions?

Yesterday I was sure I would get the LeBrons but not feeling the honeycombs. The Kobe 9's are looking pretty good
but I don't need another balling shoe. Don't think I would get this Kobe for casual wear only.

Still debating if I should pick up my 9's or let them go and get the Lebron XI's SLH's? Decisions?

Yesterday I was sure I would get the LeBrons but not feeling the honeycombs. The Kobe 9's are looking pretty good
but I don't need another balling shoe. Don't think I would get this Kobe for casual wear only.

I prefer the Kobes honestly.

Everytime I see the SLH XI, first the that comes to mind is

View media item 846768
Can't have cereal on my feet. :lol:

I know where someone can get a size 10 Inspriration.. PM me.. Only giving the information to the first PM'er..

I just woke up and placed my order 5 minutes ago on EB. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.

Hope everybody was able to place their orders.

Back
Top Bottom