THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Already got my EB shipping confirmation :wow: That's a first to get it that quickly from EB :pimp:

Last edited:
Aesthetically speaking, IMO, I like the 28s the most. I'd say the 28 and Kobe 9 were both polarizing shoes compared to the other Sigs.

I think fly knit is hard to get creative with from a design perspective.
yeah, i just don't do well with white shoes at all.  and i kinda hate the way the shroud folds down.  im not much of a jogger pants guy, so wearing them casually with jeans or cargos or camo or something will be weird as hell.  definitely not gonna play ball in em, i have SEs for that.

i guess i could keep em and make em church shoes 
roll.gif

Man are they ever gonna get them up nike.com any colorway just regularly? I got an 85$ voucher only for there and my Droses just broke last night.......the struggle :rolleyes

How do you cancel an order on kb24?

I sent  a support email and no reply...

otherwise anyone looking for some 8.5 kobe 9 inspirations?

As I'm watching this Jacques Slade interview with Kobe I realize the sample MP doesn't have midsole speckles. Which pair do you guys prefer? I like the final product with the speckles more :smokin

Stopped by the HOH around me before hitting the library.

They had both the Inspirations and Perspectives in FSR. Both looked great.

I havnt seen the Details in person yet but as of now I gotta go:

MPs >>>>>>>>> Details >> Inspirations > ASGs > Perspectives

ASGs and Perspectives too busy for my wearing preference but I dont necessarily think theyre bad

idk much about the mercers? or nrgs?

Free HTMs? FIRE!!! if you own roshes, swap the insole and thank me later. they are my most comfortable shoes right now.
yeah, i wear em any time i'm going to Nike SM lol.  folks workin there start payin extra attention to me if im lookin for something haha on some  haha

i've never owned a pair of roshes but thanks for the heads up. ill try to catch some at an outlet or something. these feel a lil thin/flimsy compared to the chukkas and lunars so that might be the move to tighten em up a bit.  but yeah, flyknit is my favourite thing to happen to kicks in the last few years

That's ok man

Hey did anyone go to a footlocker that had the matching shirt/socks etc for the perspectives?

Back
Top Bottom