THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I get why everyone loves the details, they are extremely detailed lol.  They're a nice and clean looking shoe just a bit too plain (color wise) for me to drop the cash on them with the Showtimes coming out.  Now before we knew that those showtimes were releasing, then I was strongly considering getting the details.

I got my email confirmation. And ETA 3/18. Maybe you wear a popular size. I wear an 8.

Don't confuse the order confirmation with shipping confirmation.

With DSG it goes
1. Order received
2. Order confirmation
3. Shipping confirmation

You're order can still get cancelled until you receive that 3rd email.

I just got of the phone with one of there reps. And my order is cancelled. Talk about me being pissed is an understatement. She said i get 10% off my next order **** ****sporting goods.

Yep She said my order was cancelled 20 minutes ago.

Last edited:

I'm passing on the details and getting the Showtimes!  I like bright/flashy shoes tho but that's just me
I'm hoping more people do the same!  Really want those Details, and I haven't even received my Perspectives in yet from NDC.

Multiple people on here have said, don't order from DSG. I was one of them. Had my pair locked down quick and still cancelled. Then had two restocks. Never again.

Footlocker has 3 sizes of perspectives left 8,8.5,12.5. The picture on the website is the inspirations but click on that then it takes you to perspectives

They took the money outta my account. Is that a good sign? It usually is when ordering from NDC...or Eastbay.
When I ordered last Sat, they held the funds. Provided tracking info, shipment en route, then that's when they took the $ out of my account.
Sat-placed order
Got the order # etc
Provided tracking info
Tues money taken out of account,
Got shipment yesterday

Hope that helps

Multiple people on here have said, don't order from DSG. I was one of them. Had my pair locked down quick and still cancelled. Then had two restocks. Never again.

I think its the luck of the roll...
1st time w them Sat and got it.
I remember you sending the msg right after I posted too.

Random restocks showing up....should be a good sign.

some Perspective stock still on the shelf at my local FTL.

really wide distribution of Perspective compared to other colorways.

general release imminent? or just overproduced/everyone copped previous colorways?

Im just waiting on shipping confirm frm dsg. They even sent me a 10% off my next purchase coupon because of my perspective purchase.

some Perspective stock still on the shelf at my local FTL.

really wide distribution of Perspective compared to other colorways.

general release imminent? or just overproduced/everyone copped previous colorways?
What city/state are u in?

Haven't even checked my local spots.  I think there's a chance they might be around, but I don't want to go check because if they're available, I will end up purchasing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm bored of the cw's that dropped so far. Only wanted the asg. I hope new info on elite cw's or better pics of the teal/purple ones comes soon. Boring coming in here looking at pics of the same ones.

Back
Top Bottom