THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
... well the EMs look like hot garbage from the pics Ive seen so the next logical question is if the flyknits will look any different/better. pretty simple

... well the EMs look like hot garbage from the pics Ive seen so the next logical question is if the flyknits will look any different/better. pretty simple

goducks4 goducks4 see them in person before you say they got garbage based on pics. People did the same things to the 8s saw them tried them on and then they start flying off shelves

Removing the carbon fibre from the lows, while simultaneously upping the price compared to the 8s is just unacceptable. Even if I liked the design(don't hate it, but nothing special) I just can't in good conscience waste money on them. Hoping that if the Flyknit Lows are indeed coming, they'll retain the carbon fibre plating.

Even the GS looks good for these
I wish these would have been the mens.

They went from 5 models of low tops...

... then to some mid-legs. 

That was an extreme transition.

Still debating on the details or id'ing some brons.

1nd world prollems. Hee hee

http://www.afew-store.com/Nike-Kobe-IX-Elite-Dark-Base-Grey-EN

If my math and Vat are correct, its $249 shipped….and if it isn't my apologies.
repped for the link, passed for now cuz i have an ndc code... gonna be salty if i strike out tomorrow 
laugh.gif

so it looks like tomorrow's release is not TLO. does anyone know a link that could be used for these other than just refreshing the men's shoes page (or waiting for the twitter link?)  thanks.
ill say it again, do this:

FOR ANY NEW PEOPLE OR ANYONE I GUESS,

PERSONALLY, WHAT WORKS BEST ON RELEASE MORNING IS TO COPY/PASTE THE STYLE CODE OF THE DESIRED SHOE FROM THIS WEBPAGE:

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41986/p/3897    INTO THE NIKE.COM SEARCH BAR AT 7:58 ET (or 6:58 ct or whatever time zone youre in) AND KEEP SEARCHING TILL NIKE.COM PUTS IT UP... PERSONALLY, ESPECIALLY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE ASG PACK RELEASE, THE TWIITER LINK ISNT ALWAYS THE BEST ROUTE TO TAKE...

just my way of going about business if it is NOT TLO

if the upcoming release is TLO, then this will NOT WORK

man..i wunder what the "WTK 9" is gunna look like?.....gunna be crazzy im sure?...also the XMAS, and if there gunna do another "MAMBACURIAL" version except with "Manny Paq" inspired silhoette?...I CANT WAIT!

Literally chompin at the bit for the lows and trying really hard not to buy up all the 8s I missed until I see how the 9 lows are

Back
Top Bottom