THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Goodness look at dude legs and thighs bending inward just like a girl in them tights. Is this the new jogger trend? smh What happened to men fashion? What's next? Men wearing female gym tights? Man i just have cringe

:lol:

Not everyone has the body type for joggers. It's like a fat chick in spandex.

Dudes need to stop trying to follow the latest trends.

People really talking like they're going to skip the Kung Fu 9s, but when word gets out that most places won't get more than 1 FSR, watch everyone change their tune. I'm hearing that these will be at a lot of stores, but most stores won't have a lot of pairs available.

The Vs are still the king, but the 9s look nice in those pics. Looking forward to getting my hands on a pair :smokin

People really talking like they're going to skip the Kung Fu 9s, but when word gets out that most places won't get more than 1 FSR, watch everyone change their tune. I'm hearing that these will be at a lot of stores, but most stores won't have a lot of pairs available.

Nawwwww... I'm passing. I don't care how "limited" or GR a shoe may be... if I don't like it, I just don't like it. These simply don't appeal to me.

After going 4/5 on the Elites, I'm kinda thankful Nike is saving me money with the design of these lows. Good luck to all who wanted these since the beginning...

Last edited:
Only Hypebeasts & Savages think like this, though. 
grin.gif

If I'm not sold on the shoe, I'm not buying the shoe. I could care less how limited a sneaker is.

I have V's and don't really care for them. They're strictly for athletics. Never felt them with jeans.

I prefer the 9 shape wise

In other words, no different than every other Kobe release that we actually get :lol:

Get there at opening, heck often after opening and I still get them.

Back
Top Bottom