THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

anyone notice how the tongue logo on bron and kd superheros are a new badge, but the kobes got the shaft?
Yeah they definitely were lazy on the kobes, a nice liner and logo would have been cool touches. But I still love the volt and teal flyknit 
smokin.gif

Those comparison photos a few pages back with the BL V make the 9 look
smokin.gif
to me.
I was the reverse. Made the Kung Fu's look like crap when you put them next to an artwork like the Bruce Lee V's. But then again the V models was the best design in my opinion. 

Just got my pair in, and was blown away by the amount of detail Nike put into this Kobe. Definitely going down in my top five sneaker rotation. Loving the feel of these and the simplicity of the grey. Glad I didn't sleep on these they are worth every bit of that 225 price tag.View media item 879675

Not my pics, but these look more blue than I thought. 
Thnx for the detailed pics. Thats definitely gold/yellow as oppose to orange that some people were arguing about. Def a legit lakers CW

Superheroes are cleannnnnn. Now can they release the precisions please.

Do you guys know what the shipping would be from those sites? Or hit with customs fees?
shipping is roughly $32, and custom fees varies on where you're located and carrier. Sometimes you get hit with a fee, sometimes you don't. A few times i didn't get hit with a fee, and 1 time i did. After that, they wouldn't deliver my packages unless i paid the customs fee which was $80 (don't remember which shoe i bought)

Back
Top Bottom