THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea I curious to why they put they advertised hero pack before Easter. Probably cause they won't the first 9 low to sell well and don't want to over shadow it with Easter before this one is even out. I think we will see Easter pack next week sometime

Hopefully it's not the EM lows, the silhouette on the shoe is just horrible. My guess is the flyknit lows and the Jordan pair is probably the black/red/grey EM lows we've seen already.

Last edited:
Quote:

the pre-owned? yeah if so... realized 13 will work better than 12 for me in this shoe.... i paid 400, sucks for shoes that arent DS but all the other sellers on there wouldnt even do 500 for DS.... i first offered 365 and he countered with 425, 4 was more than i wouldve liked but had to have em....
You usually wear 12s too?

I'm mad I keep getting sucked into these $225 shoes! I was 100% pass on the Details then someone in front of me bought them and I saw the details ON the "Details" and they were amazing. None of the pictures do them  ANY justice. I love the marbled soles on them.
lol story of my life. 

Quote:

You usually wear 12s too?
the majority of my collection is 12 with some 13s mixed in (foams etc)... im a true 12.5, which is the struggle... this shoe 13 works better cuz i have wide feet, tried on my sz 12 details and my foot was spilling over a little on the sides. kobe 8s size 12 is almost perfect but a little too snug, sz 13 are usually too roomy but 12.5 is the unicorn of sizes.

Last edited:
That feel...

most shoes I could really use a 14.5, try finding anything in that that isn't TB
frown.gif

the majority of my collection is 12 with some 13s mixed in (foams etc)... im a true 12.5, which is the struggle... this shoe 13 works better cuz i have wide feet, tried on my sz 12 details and my foot was spilling over a little on the sides. kobe 8s size 12 is almost perfect but a little too snug, sz 13 are usually too roomy but 12.5 is the unicorn of sizes.
Yea my feet are pretty wide too but I'd say I'm a true 12. Air Maxes I go with 12s and a 12.5 in these past Bred 1s are probably ideal for me though I broke in my 12s pretty well. Hopefully 13s in these Details won't be too bad.

Yea my feet are pretty wide too but I'd say I'm a true 12. Air Maxes I go with 12s and a 12.5 in these past Bred 1s are probably ideal for me though I broke in my 12s pretty well. Hopefully 13s in these Details won't be too bad.
i think you will be fine. the toe box itself is wide but i found that the area just below the toebox, where the ball of your fot to the root of your pink toe is, was not wide, thats where i realized sizing up would be best

Reactions: You

i think you will be fine. the toe box itself is wide but i found that the area just below the toebox, where the ball of your fot to the root of your pink toe is, was not wide, thats where i realized sizing up would be best
I know exactly what you mean...that's encouraging for me. I appreciate the info.

That's weird - I talked to the same lady who I had yesterday (as I was checking yest.) and she put me on hold to look for a size 11 & said they only had a few really small sizes left from release...

Maybe she didn't know where the new stock was...

Just got these today and I have to say I love the lock-down. Classic tale ordered these on Saturday from NDC and was pumped to play in them as they are my first 9s. Then dislocated my pinky finger on Sunday. The world works in mysterious ways.

Just got these today and I have to say I love the lock-down. Classic tale ordered these on Saturday from NDC and was pumped to play in them as they are my first 9s. Then dislocated my pinky finger on Sunday. The world works in mysterious ways.
welp guess u gotta sell them to me...

Back
Top Bottom