THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Prelude to the Masterpiece.

The only two I really want. Good come up! 
nthat.gif

Just rock it and be thankful u have a pair. They'll look better when beat up
Man I bet nike loves you. I would be thankful if they were discounted or free but to pay good money for a shoe that should look the same as everyone elses I would understand why he is frustrated. Did you strike out on this release or something?

I understand that's your opinion... it just wasn't expressed well, IMO.

"Rape" is not a choice... It is something that is FORCED on you and you have no control over.

You can make a CHOICE to buy these Elites or not... Nike isn't FORCING them on you.

If you don't like it, don't buy. But stop complaining you were raped... it's more like you just decided to give it up and like to complain about it.
eyes.gif
repped I hate when sneaker geeks use that word referring to shoe prices
mean.gif

Dudes make SUCH a big deal over other people's jeans. And people get SO butthurt when their jeans get made fun of 
roll.gif

i have my low's on lock most likely. an old friend from high school is gonna hook me up on saturday WITH her 30% discount.

$160 after tax, cheaper than the US.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

good one! That's definitely a steal considering everything going on this year. I'm getting my "Brucies" specifically for ball. Cannot wait!!!

I understand that's your opinion... it just wasn't expressed well, IMO.

"Rape" is not a choice... It is something that is FORCED on you and you have no control over.

You can make a CHOICE to buy these Elites or not... Nike isn't FORCING them on you.

If you don't like it, don't buy. But stop complaining you were raped... it's more like you just decided to give it up and like to complain about it. :rolleyes
repped I hate when sneaker geeks use that word referring to shoe prices:smh:

Exactly. It's even at the top of the forum. Proving dudes can't even read well

Does anyone know if these EM lows will be limited? Im trying to figure out if i should order from the EU sites or go for the US release since it is much cheaper.

I really like the EM lows i honestly figured they'd get a nice reception, im surprised so many people dislike them.

Does anyone know if these EM lows will be limited? Im trying to figure out if i should order from the EU sites or go for the US release since it is much cheaper.

I really like the EM lows i honestly figured they'd get a nice reception, im surprised so many people dislike them.
Apparently foot actions are not getting. These in stores so far only FTL and niketown around my way are getting them.

i dont think these will be that hard to get as long as ur up at 755am and know what site to look @

If they are TLo, they're gonna be slightly difficult. If not, then there's no reason you shouldn't be able to cop

The problem is that Bruce Lee V's were just too wicked, and thus the Kung Fu IX's don't hold up.  It's similar to seeing a really hot girl that's about an 8.  By herself she's pretty smokin', but juxtapose her next to a couple of dimes and it's game over.  Ninja kick right to her ugly face.

Mad respect to any NT fam that own that absolutely wicked Kobe Rings shirt.

Last edited:
I actually like these more than the BL 5s. I have been around the block a bit so I know about hyped releases. The kobe 9s have just flown under the radar for me as I am not a fan of the elites (no offense to anyone who likes them, I just can't pull them off).

Back
Top Bottom