THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just messing around with PS. I call these the Excellence. Don't know if theres a Kobe 9 PS Thread yet...

Are the "Influence" joints real or a great photoshop?

Those yellow lows are really growing on me. Tough as nails.

Those Influence ones are dope. I hope a stateside QS release not this weekend but next maybe?

I actually hope they drop a few of these on us randomly. A red CW is necessary.

Last edited:
Cant wait til April 1st to cop da influences 
pimp.gif

wink.gif

Found this pic on ebay. Closer shot you can see more of the materials. They don't look that bad as far materials go. They look more sturdier than the 8's. Just don't like those mesh holes where the swoosh is. Kinda excessively big.
i had em in hand, def more sturdier. 

Nice!  Been thinking about swapping laces too.  I just ordered some flat black.   I'll post pics on Saturday when they come in.

Last edited:
usally with the last 3 kobe 9 elites that were released alot of peeps had em sellin on ebay before the release date...witch meant they were pretty ez to cop usally?...but ive noticed practicly nobody has the "Kung Fus" "low" on ebay sellin before the release date?..kinda makin me think there gunna be hard to cop? (limited)?.....but theres a load of (Pre-orders) tho on ebay..lol..hmm?..

"Influences"....hahha....finally a colorway i know i wont cop!..those be ug!..IMO!....lol..theres no way those will grow on me this time!..thanx Nike for the break on my wallet!...

Last edited:
Just great!!! I received my Details today from NDC and they're defective. The right shoe is a 1/2 sz larger than the left. Take a guess how this will be remedied... Yep, gift card for a refund. I'm getting so sick of this sneaker stuff.

Do the Details really run smaller than the previous releases?  

I have a chance to grab some Inspirations in a size 12, but my Details in that size are a bit too small (my TTS is the dreaded 12.5) so I'm not sure if it would be worth a try.

I was just contacted by afew-store to tell me they are out of stock of the Details I ordered.  How can you be out of stock when I ordered and paid few minutes after release?  smh 
mean.gif

Anyone know where I can find the Details in a 12.5?

It's still fairly easy to get the Details here in Taiwan, but they only release in a 12 or 13 over here - no 12.5's.
Trying to help our boy here, but calling US niketowns got me nowhere... Anybody got an idea where a 12.5 can still be copped?

Back
Top Bottom