THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So another crazy story, if you guys remember correctly I walked into HOH and found the Kobe's asg in my size and was ecstatic! So I was looking for the details for myself and a friend, for the last few days, just randomly hit up a friend to go to the mall and luckily the had them! Got me and him a pair and this day is complete.
View media item 881805

great story!! did you split an ice cream after?

great story!! did you split an ice cream after?
roll.gif

As a Laker fan, Showtimes are perfectly executed. Hopefully they will be GR.

Last edited:

Couple of "Kung Fu" colorways coming this weekend.  I'm wondering if anyone is considering the Venomenon as the alternative to Kobe 9 low on Saturday or is everyone going for the Kobe 9 low.

Bjq5T9sCUAEIbM_.jpg
Def coppin' the Venomenon if 9's are gone. 

Man, the first five colorways are head and shoulders above the next three coming. I hope the french have April fool's day too, because those influences are terrible. Does hoh Paris always tweet/ig in English?

Anyone got pictures to confirm Paul George got on the 9 lows? If he do really have those on if you was getting make sure you a bit more prepared to get them if he wearing them and people find out.

Anyone got pictures to confirm Paul George got on the 9 lows? If he do really have those on if you was getting make sure you a bit more prepared to get them if he wearing them and people find out.
i went on getty images they're zoom crusaders like dude said

Last edited:
Front page says there will be a flyknit version of lows? Has this ever been confirmed by a legit source?

The only reason why people complain about a laker colorway is because it is technically an orange color. Im more then likely coppin it when they drop. I love how its also got the 3m on the tongue and swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom