THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sales on Nike/Europe website bought to go thru the roof

They won't have anything left when we're done

The way I see it they shouldnt care who buys them anyways.
roll.gif

Wow that pic...the shoes...beautiful.
don't get to excited, if you've never been to the Ronnie Fieg thread you pry are unaware of the infamous #KithFilter.  Makes plain shoes look amazing.  Not saying this is the case but I've been fooled before haha

If you were to get one pair of purple shoes, how do the "Showtime" 9's compare to the Lebron 11 BHM?

Does anyone know if Nike will be making toddler sizes? Don't care if elite, low, or flyknit. Just want to get a few pairs for my son.

If you were to get one pair of purple shoes, how do the "Showtime" 9's compare to the Lebron 11 BHM?

You're talking 2 very different colorways... Showtimes are predominantly purple, while the BHM XI are black with just the purple outsole, flywire and liner.

A closer comparison of purple shoes would probably be between the Showtimes and the LeBron XI SLH.

I'd rank them BHM, Showtimes a very close 2nd and SLH a VERY distant 3rd... IMO.

I luv me my Kobe 9 Elites but...man i really hate the way they bend or crease or whatever ya wanna call it down by the toebox (the first Fly-wire above the toebox)....smh..especially when ya tightn em up for ball......anyone else noticin this by chance?...how the upper bubbles up between the 1st and 2nd Flywire down by the toebox?..ugh!

First time playing in them. Played 6 games straight . Indoor btw. SMH View media item 890973View media item 890975

This doesn't affect performance, it's a strip of fuse for extra protection and it served its purpose. The mesh underneath it will not be torn anymore for sure.
If you ball in your shoe, things like this will happen. Don't use the pairs you like more to prevent this.

Could it be more durable? Yes.

end of the day, they're bball shoes and they'll still do their job.

I luv me my Kobe 9 Elites but...man i really hate the way they bend or crease or whatever ya wanna call it down by the toebox (the first Fly-wire above the toebox)....smh..especially when ya tightn em up for ball......anyone else noticin this by chance?...how the upper bubbles up between the 1st and 2nd Flywire down by the toebox?..ugh!

yeah, it's very 90's. Especially when they fixed this with the 8s already.

Ya I balled in mine back when the ASG came out and the crease near the toebox is crazy the flyknit is now folded and really noticeable but I hope they don't rip I'm starting to wear them casually now which obviously doesn't put as much wear and tear on them but I hope flyknit is as durable as advertised.

Ya I balled in mine back when the ASG came out and the crease near the toebox is crazy the flyknit is now folded and really noticeable but I hope they don't rip I'm starting to wear them casually now which obviously doesn't put as much wear and tear on them but I hope flyknit is as durable as advertised.
how many times have you played in them before you noticed the crease?

been playing in my inspirations since they are the least likely of the pairs i have to wear casually and they seem pretty durable so far.  like no obvious creasing or anything (or maybe because the flyknit is mostly black i dont notice).  played in mine a good 5 or 6 times at the park.

how many times have you played in them before you noticed the crease?

been playing in my inspirations since they are the least likely of the pairs i have to wear casually and they seem pretty durable so far.  like no obvious creasing or anything (or maybe because the flyknit is mostly black i dont notice).  played in mine a good 5 or 6 times at the park.
I played once for 2 hours and I noticed a fold near the toe by where the first lace is. Its a permanent fold that may or may not turn into a rip at somepoint I hope not though. I'm suprise you havent noticed anything especially since you've played outside in them.

I played once for 2 hours and I noticed a fold near the toe by where the first lace is. Its a permanent fold that may or may not turn into a rip at somepoint I hope not though. I'm suprise you havent noticed anything especially since you've played outside in them.

played in mine twice now and they look real good aside from the creases at the back.

i'ma keep it 100.  i be walkin up the court 3 outta 5 plays haha.
roll.gif

maybe i aint runnin in em as hard 

View media item 893710
First time poster, long time lurker. Anyway, I just logged onto the NDC Launch Calendar from my phone and saw a picture of the MPs with an April 2nd release date. There wasn't any description other than "TESTTEXT". Please tell me this isn't a test

Back
Top Bottom