THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
First time poster, long time lurker. Anyway, I just logged onto the NDC Launch Calendar from my phone and saw a picture of the MPs with an April 2nd release date. There wasn't any description other than "TESTTEXT". Please tell me this isn't a test
99.99999% test. Go to bed now.

First time poster, long time lurker. Anyway, I just logged onto the NDC Launch Calendar from my phone and saw a picture of the MPs with an April 2nd release date. There wasn't any description other than "TESTTEXT". Please tell me this isn't a test
you freaking serious nike...

the last thing I need you to do is make a april fools' joke about restocking the MPs....

quit toying with my emotions

Nike Europe just restocked a bunch of 5s, Jordan 12 gamas, Jordan 6, and Taxi, What The Kobe 8's, and Kobe 9 Perspective (which I was able to cop) and Kobe 9 Inspiration (which sadly sold out quickly because they didn't have many sizes available.

I am really happy I was actually able to cop the Perspective since I struck out on release day.

The link for those interested: http://t.co/cK2D6pdb9H

Last edited:

Nike Europe just restocked a bunch of 5s, Jordan 12 gamas, Jordan 6, and Taxi, What The Kobe 8's, and Kobe 9 Perspective (which I was able to cop) and Kobe 9 Inspiration (which sadly sold out quickly because they didn't have many sizes available.

I am really happy I was actually able to cop the Perspective since I struck out on release day.

The link for those interested: http://t.co/cK2D6pdb9H
How do I get a Nike EU order shipped to the US?

If you missed out on Perspectives and you still up, here is your chance:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...d=30829736&cp=4406646.4413887.4414024.4418534

FSR except no 8.5 and 10.5 and only one 10 left as now.
Repped Thanks Ju Guise

Tried ringing the House of Hoops in London , Oxford street. Guy doesnt even know the Kobe 9 ..he was asking for the serial number for the MPs ... can anyone provide it for me?

Nike EU only ship to EU sadly.

DAMN, that feel when I had the AJ 6's, Inspirations, and WTK in my cart and couldn't do anythin' bout it. Feelsbadman.

Will they ship to the US on a phone order?

Nah bro. I'm from Aussie. I don't need to be calling London hoping to buy the MPs if i live in the US..believe that :lol:

Did u guys not get the memo yesterday?

Shipito.com for EU

For shipping to US

Hello.  New to NT as a member, but have been around since the NikePark and early NikeTalk days in the early 2000's.  Just sharing some shots of Kobe 9's.  If you enjoy Kobe PE's, please follow me on IG at realpromotagged.  Thanks.  If any questions, please feel free and do not hesitate to contact me on IG. 

Some Kobe 9's...

1- Wear Test Sample

2- Inline 

3- Wolf Grey or "Cement Grey" Inspired

4- Home Del Sol

5- Black/Silver...Different from NRG

6- Showtime PE...GR pair has yellow instead of Volt.

7- Precision

8- Black and Tour Yellow

If you need anything or have any questions, please contact me on my IG: realpromotagged. Thanks!

Last edited:
Whoa, promotagged is a real person and he's on here. Where are all these shoes, are they yours, how do you get them and which pairs are releasing???

*Beast mode activated*

Back
Top Bottom