THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Saw a person wear a pair of ASGs today in class.  First time seeing Kobe 9s outside my room lol and on this forums.

Man is it me or is 30 dollars for shipping seem ridiculous? Ive never bought anything off the bay and im real close to doing it but still got doubts lol.

Man is it me or is 30 dollars for shipping seem ridiculous? Ive never bought anything off the bay and im real close to doing it but still got doubts lol.
Depends on where your at and where they are and how they shipping! There was a time when shipping wasn't that bad but with that being said I know UPS has gone up and they tend to fluctuate with gas prices. $20.00 should be the high but if they have to provide a box there is cost in that too. 

Appreciate the help fellas. I think the guy is from Texas and would be shipping to the Portland area. Just don't want to pay 30 dollars shipping on top of a 275 shoe

Appreciate the help fellas. I think the guy is from Texas and would be shipping to the Portland area. Just don't want to pay 30 dollars shipping on top of a 275 shoe
If you want to get a better idea of how much shipping will be,  you could pretend you are making a label on paypal.   It will give you an idea of how much it really will cost,  you'll need the weight and dimensions, but im sure ppl in here could help with that depending on your size. 

paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

After seeing the KD White/gold elite. I have a feeling the Kobe's out of the pack are gonna be 
smokin.gif
+ 1
Same here!  Got my pockets ready for whatever!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by who8mychips 

View media item 895883

I'm usually not a big lace swap guy, but I had to give this one a shot. I actually kinda like it. The laces are the same exact length and thickness of the regular laces.
Def Like the lace swap. Really makes the colors stand out more and not blendtogether. May be a stupid wuestion but What laces are those from or just generic?

Shoelaceexpress , 72' they're identical to my size 13 laces.

Sometimes depends who they go through though too, I don't use anyone but ups because I've had so much problems with usps and fedex locally. Generally if I'm selling it's a nice piece out my collection so I also try to estimate the cost of insurance on the package.. It can Definetly go up a bit from 18 but if they are just giving you generic service then they are just grabbing a few extra buckaroos from you

Ok so does these fit TTS like the 8s? Saw someone mention recently goin down or up .5 size cant remember but idnt think it was ever talked about ..

Yes i kno everyone feet n preferrence are different but jw. Im plannin on grabbing the easter lows

Ok so does these fit TTS like the 8s? Saw someone mention recently goin down or up .5 size cant remember but idnt think it was ever talked about ..

Yes i kno everyone feet n preferrence are different but jw. Im plannin on grabbing the easter lows
for the lows - most ppl have said go TTS.  

unlike the elites, where everyone is split from half size down, TTS and half size up.

Tts for me

Back
Top Bottom