THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My dad's colleague is gonna check Nike Stadium for me tomorrow during his lunch break to see if any pairs are left. I'm not crossing my fingers but I have a small glimmer of hope they'll have either the Gums or MPs in my size :lol:.

Last edited:
Sold out bar black/grey and Grey/grey in a US12 at Excelsior, and they wouldn't sell me either pair as A: not my size and B: they remembered me buying a pair this morning. Oh well.

One thing I thought when I first saw them I thought, How is nike going to theme and design these? It's all flyknit

Then I realized, it's nike they will find a way.  (sockliner, laces, tongue, sole) 
laugh.gif

FK lows are pretty damn nice wow. i have my pair of MPs so i wont break the bank on a pair of lows, not surprised to read these might be super limited.

OK I gotta ask this ... so I have seen some mention that their elites are TTS and some could have went .5 down. Also that the EM lows are TTS like the 8s.

BUT ... with these flyknit lows do you guys think the fit is going to be the same like the elites out now, where you could go down .5 size or stay true.

I have a few flyknit lunar runners, while they fit me TTS the more that I have worn them they have loosened a bit, whether I could get a .5 size down idk I can always go try them on.

Can anyone here help me with that comparison to the runners? and also @GRANDIN

Last edited:
These are gorgeous. The "low MPs" grey and white pairs are perfect. Nike wasn't playing around with the 9s. All three models have been great. The 9s make you forget about 1-8 thankfully

Last edited:
Wow these are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I AM HATING on everyone overseas who got a white & gum pair or cool grey pair size 12s...

Not even gonna front

OK I gotta ask this ... so I have seen some mention that their elites are TTS and some could have went .5 down. Also that the EM lows are TTS like the 8s.

BUT ... with these flyknit lows do you guys think the fit is going to be the same like the elites out now, where you could go down .5 size or stay true.

I have a few flyknit lunar runners, while they fit me TTS the more that I have worn them they have loosened a bit, whether I could get a .5 size down idk I can always go try them on.

Seem marginally shorter than any of my other Flyknits. Toe is reinforced, so less give too. I went true to my size and same as I wear in other Flyknits. Can't help on Kobe to Kobe comparison as these are my only pair.

My guess is that they'll fit more like the lows, but a little roomier in the toe box area?

For me the IX Elite fit perfectly in my usual Nike size (including the Kobe 8), but my feet are a little wide.  Playing in my IX Elites, I haven't noticed them stretch/loosen, but they certainly did get more malleable as the flyknit + fuse broke in.  If I went half a size down, my toes would touch the rand which is uncomfortable for me, but I know some people prefer that.

I'm sure most have already seen Nightwing's latest review on the IX low, but here's the link in case anyone missed it (probably posted here earlier, apologies for the duplicate link paste in advance).  He goes over the fit in comparison with the 8 and IX elite.

http://weartesters.com/nike-kobe-9-em-performance-review/

So I'm trying to find some nice purple laces for the Showtimes. I see the 54 on Nike. I wear an 11.5 and they come with 72. Has anyone tried a 54 in a bigger size? I'm curious how far up they'll make it. I don't tie my shoes so they don't need to go all the way up.

Thanks

One thing's for sure, if they start dropping the fk low's in nice cw's every few weeks, I'm going to have a lot.

I wish the tongue was smaller on the FK Lows, but overall the shoe is such an upgrade aesthetically over the EM Lows. Can't wait to see what kind of colorways we get here in the US.

Damn I've been waiting to see what the flyknit lows would look like since day one. They're as dope as I thought they would be :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom