THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
This differentiation strategy with NIKE is starting to annoy me. Do you know how annoying it is to get shoes now in Hong Kong? I have to fill out an on-line form on nike.com just to enter a draw just so I get a CHANCE to buy one pair of whatever should it come in my size. It's ridiculous. It's dumb as a business model when I can get Margiela/Common Projects/etc readily and go through hoops to get a pair of Kobes. Why don't they just release the lows in all Flyknits? Who the hell wants to buy the non flyknit lows that look like a poor man's version of the 5's.

Just make one pair of overpriced shoes and be done with it.

I see a lot of bashing of the em low it's not a bad shoe in my opinion I just think the flyknit low is just that much better.

I see a lot of bashing of the em low it's not a bad shoe in my opinion I just think the flyknit low is just that much better.
Yeah when I saw the FK low I was like the hell with the EM lows lol, but those Laser Crimson joints changed my mind.  I think I can appreciate both versions for what they are, but the FK lows murder the EM's.

They look decent on foot
3 more days 
smokin.gif

Can anyone help me with what grade school em lows are coming out

Do you think they will drop Easter lows in GS sizes? 

Called around the Orlando area and seems like everywhere is getting the Easters. Sanford mall, Altamonte mall, and Florida mall in my area. Shouldn't be too hard to cop here in FL. Strange how they still aren't up on FTL though... 

Was thinking this same thing.

They come out Friday, but the Jordan's and foams are up.

hmmm, lets make the simplest colorway (& nicest IMO) the hardest to get...that Nike logic

View media item 917756
View media item 910073
wouldve tripled up on both if they were GR's :smh:

IMO these look plain and aren't taking advantage of the flynit. The way colors can be combined and change are what makes it dope.

This is just boring.

Lol this x100

Every single black/grey colourway has hit outlets for as long as I can remember.

Ppl just want what they can't have (me included)

Lol this x100

Every single black/grey colourway has hit outlets for as long as I can remember.

Ppl just want what they can't have (me included)
You are so right. How it always goes.

Like how the green on the easter reminds me of the Hyperflightposite skeleton

Not a fan of either NRG pairs. White pair is hideous to me and the black is mad plain for this shoe.

After looking through some pics here my top 5

1) Inspirations - Gotta be the most underrated colorway out there. I feel that it truly is the best cw.

2) Showtimes - If your a laker fan it is a must. I love the way the purple looks with the orange/golden flynit. Something about that 3m gets me everytime

3) Masterpiece - Amazing... So many different colors packed into one shoe. Looks amazing and I hope to one day get lucky and get a pair

4) Black NRG- Simple, plain, but a really nice shoe. I like the simple a majority of the time and these were well executed.

5) Perspectives- I personally wouldn't buy this pair but I think it looks great and it is a change of pace from all of the other color ways.
Agreed on the Black NRG, and I love the Details for the same reason. With the flyknit, even the simplest of CWs look majestic.

There's been something for everyone with these 9s. The wild CWs are wild as hell and the simple ones are beautifully executed with a lot of subtlety.

I really think this shoe is going to go down as a true classic and one of the most highly appreciated Kobe models out there, which is a massive achievement given Kobe's injury absence.

With all that said, my top 5 so far:

1) Details

2) Showtimes

3) Black NRG

4) Inspirations

5) Devotions

The Golds look off the hook too and will probably crack my top 5 when all is said and done.

smokin.gif

I wonder why the FTL launch Locator hasn't put the easter pack up on there yet....  But they have the foams that release the next day

Back
Top Bottom