THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got my Easter and love it!
Nice.. these are so mean on feet 
smokin.gif

Somebody tell me why I'm feeling my Showtimes more than my details as I look at them side by side. --- on another not tempted to grab these Easters

a quick couple shots with my phone.. anybody else feel free to take some better ones, cause mine suck
laugh.gif
Those Easters lookin sick bruh! I think ima hold out for the FK lows its still early in the IX life cycle ... I have to many eights to get the EM's but those ****'s are tough

glad for those who wanted the easters got them!

all I know is that north riverside hoh got 89 pairs and will have plenty left

Picked up easters. Clean sneaker overall, but I feel Kung Fu's aka Bruce Lee's are better quality.

The tongue and back heel are like a rubbery mesh.

Plus the engineered mesh is thinner.

Saw these in person today. 100X better than the kung fu's. Just have to be cautious of my funds.

Sitting in alot of places because of whats happening on Saturday. Hope I can pick these up soon though.

Didn't like the Bruce Lee lows but pulled the trigger quick on these Easters for ball. Laced them up today and I like them more than the 8s. They feel more padded but still so light like nothing is there. Seems like Nighwing is correct that there is less fuse in the 9s.

View media item 925449
View media item 925462

Those look sick on feet...crossing fingers that everyone saying you could go a half size down on these is correct. My big *** foot doesn't allow me to try kicks on in store...

Those look sick on feet...crossing fingers that everyone saying you could go a half size down on these is correct. My big *** foot doesn't allow me to try kicks on in store...

EM are true to size
Elites you can probably go half size down

If you went a half size down on these you probably made a mistake

I went with my normal size 13. Same as the 8s and they fit very well. I don't really see a reason to size down unless your on the narrow side. Compared to my Kobe 9 MP these have significantly less room in the toe box and they feel much lighter weight.

Exactly how I wear mine too... :smokin   I wish the damn tongue didn't squeek so much lol. The variation in each shoe is amazing the left shoe looks more orange and the right more volt.

Is that a flaw or intentional? Some seem to have more orange or volt at the top.
You are missing the point it's not a about how limited they were but the fact that he could have taken more advantage of the huge discount. He could have gotten these with footlocker bday coupon.

Got it. As long as he's happy.

Didn't even know that the stitches were a symbol of his injury/surgery.

Thats a sick touch.

Don't flame for me for just catching on to that now ...

I went with my normal size 13. Same as the 8s and they fit very well. I don't really see a reason to size down unless your on the narrow side. Compared to my Kobe 9 MP these have significantly less room in the toe box and they feel much lighter weight.

EM are true to size
Elites you can probably go half size down

If you went a half size down on these you probably made a mistake

I have narrow feet... Left foot is 15... Right foot is 15.5. So it really depends on the shoe. Hopefully they work. I'd be so sad if these have to go back to nike.com

Hopefully you shoes be good. Definitely really like these shoes myself. You have any 8s because if those worked for you then you will be fine. I can relate. Once you hit size 13 no more half sizes. I could use a 13.5 in LeBron's which is part of the reason I've never owner a pair.

I like the width of these 9s better than 8s. And acutally like softer mesh. Comfy. Get those Easters.

Hopefully you shoes be good. Definitely really like these shoes myself. You have any 8s because if those worked for you then you will be fine. I can relate. Once you hit size 13 no more half sizes. I could use a 13.5 in LeBron's which is part of the reason I've never owner a pair.

No 8's wasn't really feeling them... Came across some 7's in a 16 at Marshall's. They fit way big so I passed

Back
Top Bottom