THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
TTS or a little big like the highs?
My bruce lee I got 10.5 (TTS/same size in 8's), and i though they felt big and the heel slipped to much. So i just bought my easters in 10 and they fit snug but not uncomfortable. also the heel lockdown still not so good in the size 10. Imma stick with my elites for ball and rock the EM casually. 

thats what i was afraid of, with people posting pics and doesnt have the thick backing like the 8's

its just looks so thin and flimsy :smh: dont wanna spend $160+ on a shoe to ball in and have it get destroyed in 2 months

I think EM probably same strength just that there less fuse on the 9s while 8s have more fuse which is the reasom why 9s might feel flimsy.

however, acutal durability i dont know. The easters do feel a lot more flimsy than the bruce lees though

It's 100% "EXPRESSION". 

Anyone else surprised by how much they're enjoying the EM IXs?

Last edited:

Dont know why people are hating.

Some dudes feel entitled since theyve been collecting Kobes early on, but in all honesty, those are the biggest lames. Just cause you been collecting early doesnt mean anything. Just cause you know the history doesnt mean anything.

Its not that serious. Dude has a nice collection, end of story.
I was looking for the word to describe these types of people, and you put it perfectly:  ENTITLED.  Never thought I'd see the day when MEN became so worried about "when" another man started collecting sneakers.  A man who owns 12 Kobe's is no better than one who just started.  I'm confused, is there a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow?  Does the one with the most Kobe's get a million dollars?  Live and let live.  One person owns every Kobe ever released............WHAT does that mean?  How important is that?  You (generally speaking) own all and another just started?  Is there a point?  Enjoy your collection, and let others enjoy theirs.  At day's end, a shoe collection means absolutely NOTHING.  Dude has a dope collection, and as homie put it (concerning those who bag on others).........IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS.  Enjoy it for what it is.  

picked up the kobe 9 crimson from KICKz. didnt get it in my size, but got the size 7 for my wife, only recently started shoe thing when the prelude cameout...sonive been getting sneaker for myself and her, so working double time!
so many have known that price from kickz(germany) was high, along with the 50euro shipping. package was suppose to come wednesday but no one was home, i had it picked up, there was a custom fee or "brokerage fee" of 67.80 usd. instead of refusing the package, i paid for it and brought it home. the shoe was great, i only have problem with the price i paid for a gift for me wife and paying more ontop at UPS.
box they shipped it in was like the boxes you use to put sweater inside during christmas(shown in picture) and was almost 3x the size of the actualy kobe box size 7.
anyways enough with the typing more with the pictures. i hope they make a release in USA so i can grab myself a pair too
pictures are: the shipping box, in case with my size 10.5-11 prelude, her size 6.5-7 preludes, and his+her kobe 9 EM just to show off too :wink: even tho i think the crimson fits the preludes pretty well.
View media item 928771

View media item 928780

View media item 928782
View media item 928770

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Quote:
roll.gif
and FRUSTRATION since the BlackMamba didnt get a chance to sport his IX's during regular games
roll.gif
He's got them off court though

Back
Top Bottom