THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I tried to tell em..
smokin.gif

and this is just an inside pic.. wait till you get out side with them on in the spring/summertime

Last edited:
When I first saw the Xmas Light 8's I had a feeling they would be my fav 8 and they ended up being just that. Still extremely early in the game but the Easter IX might be my fav EM when it's said and done

View media item 935470

Anyone near San Diego get their Easters already from NDC?
Yup, in North San Diego and got mine about noon today.  Can't wait to try these out on the court…so far from just initial impressions the outsole is completely different than the 8…a sticky rubber almost. The EM is much thinner but the overall padding/cushion in the shoe is greater - also thicker lunarlon.  Shoe is a bit heavier than the 8.  First kobe 9 (wouldn't be caught dead playing in or wearing the highs/elites), and the colors are a bit loud/bright for me but I'm down to rock them in the spring/summer.  Im hoping these are just crazy performers, and from early reviews they are amazing traction wise at the least. 

Did someone mention wearing the elites with no show socks? Was that just casual or to actually play?
I wear em like that all the time. I honestly have never liked wearing high socks. Just not my style but wearing no show socks doesn't hurt/effect me at all.

I wear em like that all the time. I honestly have never liked wearing high socks. Just not my style but wearing no show socks doesn't hurt/effect me at all.

i wish they keep making more mid cut kobe socks. i dont like high elite socks.

I hope the crimson ones aren't the jordan inspired ones. I just want em cuz the mesh is black and I don't want em lookin trashed if they get stepped on one time while hoopin. But if they are they'll be a harder cop no doubt, no offense to anyone if that's your deciding factor...

Found this cool pic too 
I hope the crimson ones aren't the jordan inspired ones. I just want em cuz the mesh is black and I don't want em lookin trashed if they get stepped on one time while hoopin. But if they are they'll be a harder cop no doubt, no offense to anyone if that's your deciding factor...
pretty sure they are, too many reds already with the european one, i doubt they will come out with yet another red/black.

also on the kung fu's/bruce lee's. nike never really advertised them as the ''bruce lees'', that was a given name by sneaker people. so these might have a different name but they probably are mj inspired.

Found this cool pic too 
pretty sure they are, too many reds already with the european one, i doubt they will come out with yet another red/black.
also on the kung fu's/bruce lee's. nike never really advertised them as the ''bruce lees'', that was a given name by sneaker people. so these might have a different name but they probably are mj inspired.

I wouldn't doubt it if they were. Just wishful thinking. Bruce lee's can still be found as well as easters. Hoping these follow suit because I'm not trying to put much effort into getting a pair since they'd be for hooping.

I have the elite highs and I love them for ball, but as nice as the high ankle collar is, I can do without it. If the lows can offer the same stability and traction, I'll be happy.

Those laces are way too long and red doesnt really go with the gumbos imo

Back
Top Bottom