THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^
I don't think I've ever seen a KB 9 Elite make it to sale prices. Seen some places do free shipping, but usually not too many deals on them.

Has anybody actually seen the IX crimsons dropping tomorrow?  Last time I bought a crimson it was the Lebron elite and even though it said crimson and the pics made it look red, it was hot freakin pink when I received them.  Just want to make sure this isn't going to be the same travesty.  Thanks!

Last edited:
I hope the Crimsons sit. I don't get off work til 3 so I'm gonna be bummed if I hit the mall and come home unsuccessful.

Igoudala and Derozan have only been wearing 9s for the playoffs 
smokin.gif

Has anybody actually seen the IX crimsons dropping tomorrow?  Last time I bought a crimson it was the Lebron elite and even though it said crimson and the pics made it look red, it was hot freakin pink when I received them.  Just want to make sure this isn't going to be the same travesty.  Thanks!

Same laser crimson and that's what they look like in person.
View media item 950884

For Shoe Palace's "restock", someone mentioned it's an AM release. Is that the same time as a Nike release (5AM PDT, 8AM EDT)?

I'd say they're legit but that guy gets a lot of PEs so they may never go GR. He also has that same style colorway but in Laker colors.

Might be a 4th July release. I remember one year nike basketball did a pack like that with a retro 5 and other shoes.

Walked into my local FTL, surprise to see 1 pair of Detail's left in my size. Had to cop. 4th pair of Elite's. 

Man im workin tonight and saw the lows that are dropping tonight on a few of the rockets players. Man they are nice !!! I might end up copping.

Back
Top Bottom