THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

he is having his hopes up pretty high thinking he can get 3 pairs of these when its a premium and its only releasing on NDC as of right now and probably limited HOH spots... lol kids these days.
You never know who he knows or who his connection is.

If I really wanted to get 3 pairs then I can easily get these if HOH gets some pairs.

Yep, like a lot of you all, these will be my first Kobe 9 lows too.  Been waiting for something special looking in the lows.  It was either these and/or the flyknits. 

And I'm 1/2 Filipino.

Why would someone sell them for $190 when they can EASILY sell them for retail or $250? Call me greedy or whatever you want, but I'd prefer the term "realist." I'm shocked by some people's generosity :lol:. I definitely respect that.

View media item 979062

:stoneface:

Buy em, and then send the extra to make up retail to his PayPal address.

Last edited:
I just got a $100 nike gift card for my birthday. please please please let me cop these with that gift card. It'll be the best day ever

Fellas, looking to make a purchase soon but was wondering what the going rate for the masterpiece fk's is.

Thanks

Fellas, looking to make a purchase soon but was wondering what the going rate for the masterpiece fk's is.

Thanks
Around $550 or so... unless you're @lewi1913
laugh.gif

Just check eBay... prices kinda vary by size.
I wouldn't pay a penny more than $313 shipped 
nthat.gif

23penny is legit. I bought kobe 8 easters from him. Hes on twitter a lot and there was video about him on youtube.

Is the kobe 9 philippines a web only release? I called the only nike store in phoenix and the have no clue what i was talking about. LMAO

Last edited:
Ive called nike a few times and they had no idea about the bruce lees even when it was like a week before. they usually just tell you to follow their twitter

My toes are not touching the front but if I went down to an 11, they would be curled. It's close
So you mean it's close like going TTS or what?

I half sized down and they were barely too small. Too small is too small though. I went TTS and I have some extra room but they are pretty comfortable. I do slide around a tad bit in certain situations but it was better that then being uncomfortable in the shoe. Im narrow footed as well.
Do you think that .5 up would be too much? I'm maybe worrying too much, but I can't return them so I want to be 100% sure. BTW I'm a true 11.5 :smile:

Everything is a limited release....

Nike does throw that term around pretty easily. Like in those promo emails they will say something like the new jordan flight 45 or cp3 is now available in LIMITED quantities. Ya ok

Back
Top Bottom