THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Tomorrow I don't have school since there is no testing again until Wednesday, the mall opens at 10 am, meaning most traditional kids and adults should be at school or at work.

This should be an easy cop for me right?

Tomorrow I don't have school since there is no testing again until Wednesday, the mall opens at 10 am, meaning most traditional kids and adults should be at school or at work.

This should be an easy cop for me right?

View media item 984987
Probably limited numbers... which means kids skipping class or working adults who don't normally work 9-5 are gonna be your competition...

Get your gameface ready...

Last edited:
#TeamSellerLoosenedMyFlywire checking in 
smile.gif

No shots at anybody, but I've been trying to figure this out too.  Also the tall "Elite" socks showing.  Serious questions, am I missing something?
The way I see it, if you're gonna buy the most elite shoes to play ball, you might as well get the best socks too.  Nike does a great job at matching the socks to compliment the shoe colorways.  The Elite socks do have extra padding to fill in space where there might be open gaps in the shoes.  They get pulled all the way up because wrinkles inside the shoes feel horrible when you have a form fitting shoe.  Nothing worse than a sagging sock for me.  If the elite sock is all crumpled at the bottom, it gets really hot.  It's been pretty warm in Socal lately.  Also, with the Kobe 9 Elites, you have to have tall socks or you will burn off your skin since there is not much of a liner on the high ankles.  For some, the tall matching socks are just to draw more attention to the shoes they are wearing.

I like elite socks, they are comfortable dri fit and give you a better lock down or perfect fit like someone mentioned

The way I see it, if you're gonna buy the most elite shoes to play ball, you might as well get the best socks too.  Nike does a great job at matching the socks to compliment the shoe colorways.  The Elite socks do have extra padding to fill in space where there might be open gaps in the shoes.  They get pulled all the way up because wrinkles inside the shoes feel horrible when you have a form fitting shoe.  Nothing worse than a sagging sock for me.  If the elite sock is all crumpled at the bottom, it gets really hot.  It's been pretty warm in Socal lately.  Also, with the Kobe 9 Elites, you have to have tall socks or you will burn off your skin since there is not much of a liner on the high ankles.  For some, the tall matching socks are just to draw more attention to the shoes they are wearing.
Nailed it.

my local HOH is doing FCFS for the Philippines but I'm not sure if I want to camp out, its always so exhausting and if you don't get the shoes its really frustrating. Having to go to work after camping out whether you get the shoes or not sucks, wish they had done a raffle.

Probably limited numbers... which means kids skipping class or working adults who don't normally work 9-5 are gonna be your competition...

Get your gameface ready...
Do you think there will be a line or something?

Was planning on being there at around 9:30 but the mall doors open at 7 with stores at 10.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom