THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
yeah, the fakes all look stubby and not as sleek as they should be....

also, the holes in the EM don't correspond and match up with NDC's pic...

^^ i can tell u those are fake crimsons. Tongue logo is the wrong color, that sock liner/lace loops are more on the varsity red side, and you can barely see the cracked paint design on the midsole.
Great pickup on the tongue logo i had pics all next to each other for each cw an didn't pick this up
mean.gif

so these pics i have posted are definitely fakes and are very close to perfect, although the EM low seems like a easily replicable shoe.

Dude was obviously showing the bottom of the shoe...you know...one of the selling points?

:c'mon son:
I don't care, we all know what it looked like, and like you won't find like 1 dude per forum page doing that pose anyway.

SERENITY NOW!

I kinda give a pass for the pp's on that pose. We know what it looks like but at the same time we already know what the shoes themselves look like as well. I do gotta agree with lewi saying that the pose needs to stop lol.

I kinda give a pass for the pp's on that pose. We know what it looks like but at the same time we already know what the shoes themselves look like as well. I do gotta agree with lewi saying that the pose needs to stop lol.
Yup,I dont know how it started and became trendy.

I saw somebody on IG doing that pose yesterday and he damn near had his legs bent and angled like the aliens in the movie The Arrival lol.

Honestly, I think this pose is fine. The purpose of this view is to show what it looks like when you're walking/running. A lot of people are too "dramatic" with their tippy-toe, but this picture looks more natural like he's picking up his foot to walk. Definitely a good view to see.

Nothing wrong with doing a pose or not doing a pose.. Some people just overthink stuff.. Do small things like this really Affect someone's life.. Can't we all just accept that we're all different and have a myriad ways Of doing things.. If it not this it the kind of jeans someone is wearing..come people lets get back to talking about shoes.

Nothing wrong with doing a pose or not doing a pose.. Some people just overthink stuff.. Do small things like this really Affect someone's life.. Can't we all just accept that we're all different and have a myriad ways Of doing things.. If it not this it the kind of jeans someone is wearing..come people lets get back to talking about shoes.
Yeah good point. Was just pointing out a different way of looking at it so people don't think of it just as a "tippy toe".

Anyways, back to shoes...I got the Philippines in and the red upper is much lighter/paler than I expected. A lot of the videos and pics seem to saturate the color. It's still a nice looking shoe, but not quite what I expected.

Back
Top Bottom