THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
No sense of urgency with the Hyper Grapes or Beethovens. Passing on both. I already have the Details, which destroy the beethovens IMO...and those grapes are just TOO PURPLE. There's no contrast. And since I actually wear my shoes...that "moon" sole will just look like I stepped in wet cement after a few weeks.

i think the Beethoven's are dope.. but the more i go on nike id these flyknit just mess w my mind
laugh.gif
 probably won't cop both so decided is giving me a hard time...

I personally feel the flynit lows are better than the em lows but im just not super hyped about them like a lot of people are. I'm honestly not sure why either. Im sure my mind is gonna change once they fk ids and the Beethoven's drop. This point in time I kinda feel the em lows are nice and they are getting overlooked. 

is it the same dude selling em?

there are two guys. one is giving them away while the other is selling for $15
strange how his post weren't deleted right off the bat. but i guess mods can't be on ALL THE TIME. which is understandable

dont understand how these dudes getting these codes.. :nerd: generating them?

because theres also a guy on ebay selling them for $20 and hes been doing it for months and relisting over and over and over.

something going on

I made the decision to pay for one as me and the wife were getting IDs. save 94 dollars on the order and dropped 15 so the math just made sense.

Now im wondering who gets their id first. My flyknit or her 2014 air maxs. The race is on.

The only reason any logical person would say this is because they only have 2 pennies in thier bank account lmao. I like my em lows but these flyknit lows make me wanna put them in a bag and throw them off a bridge lol. Keep lying to yourself bruh. Then when you can afford to cop a pair come back and repent...
I love my Kill Bill but they are 3rd to MP and MCFKID to me.

DONT try to order the multicolored upper for FK low iD's, its sold out(has to be). It doesnt specify that its sold out and nike reps will say "1 of the materials you used is out of stock but we dont know which 1 it is". I used the multicolor upper with other color accents and the error message still pops up. So it HAS to be the multi/multi upper but i may be wrong.

Last edited:
The only reason any logical person would say this is because they only have 2 pennies in thier bank account lmao. I like my em lows but these flyknit lows make me wanna put them in a bag and throw them off a bridge lol. Keep lying to yourself bruh. Then when you can afford to cop a pair come back and repent...

View media item 1038305
"2 pennies in their bank account?" Huh?

Didn't dude say he liked his FK Highs (which apparently he bought) that cost more than the FK lows? And he likes the EMs more than the FK lows... so what?

It doesn't even matter... buy what YOU like and keep it movin...

Anyone know where to find the Perspectives for a decent deal, besides e bay? I know some places have restocked lately but I can't seem to find a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom