THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Not really.

FK lows are on iD now...

HTMs dropped at Mercer in LIMITED numbers...

"Poker Ace" Elite colorway dropping in December possibly...

That's about it.

nerd.gif

oh yeah plus about a page and a half of three dudes arguing over buying the wrong size at mercer becuase thats what they gave him.......

I think I am sold on the MP ID's. theres a $50-60 dollar price difference between those and Beethovens, but the only argument I can make is that not many will have the MP ID's, and I loveeee the original MP's, this is as close as I'm gonna get...for now.

I think I am sold on the MP ID's. theres a $50-60 dollar price difference between those and Beethovens, but the only argument I can make is that not many will have the MP ID's, and I loveeee the original MP's, this is as close as I'm gonna get...for now.

A lot of people will have MP ids lol. but they are still better than the boring solid colored ones releasing.

A lot of people will have MP ids lol. but they are still better than the boring solid colored ones releasing.

no one i know personally has nike id's in toronto (other than grimeyy cause i got him hooked on kobe's..)

so i'm okay with being the only one with MP ID's

Noob question I know, but at the nikeid floor at the New York store can u get the kobe ix flyknit lows done? Or no. And also I know this doesn't relate to this thread but how about kd vii's?

can anyone confirm if the kobe flyknits are the same fit/size as the kobe EM? i've been hearing different things

Can anyone chime in on their City Gear experiences? Not familiar with them. Might grab some perspectives or inspirations at retail though if they're gonna sit for the day!

Can anyone chime in on their City Gear experiences? Not familiar with them. Might grab some perspectives or inspirations at retail though if they're gonna sit for the day!

Didn't know about them until 1 1/2 years ago. Been ordering from them numerous times. No tax(I'm in Cali where there's no stores here) and sometimes free shipping. Also they have reward points that can convert into gift certificates, which is a great incentive. They ship from Memphis, TN so they'll get to you in ATL quick. Order away highly recommended!

Sorry in advance for this dumb question but are any of the Nike coupon codes worth registering for through Google searches?

For what it is worth, I wear 10.5 in flyknit racers and trainers and 10.5 is TTS for me in most Nike basketball.

are the masterpieces going to drop in price since flyknit lows are going to release? Best i can find atm is $500 shipped thru paypal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom