THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kinda late on this question but.............. this morning when Nike had the timer going was it slow? As in did it hit zero till after 8? Seems like my timer still had like 15 seconds after it hit 8am. Needless to say I missed out on NDC but scooped on FTL. Just curious as I feel my timer was way behind on the last couple releases. Did anyone have multiple computer up and were the timers the same? Any lag or difference in countdown? Obviously a person has an advantage if the their timer is ahead of the next guy. So is customer A's timer runs to zero before customer B then customer B is out of  luck I guess. What plays a role in this? Internet Speed? Processor? Location relative to server? Would just like to have other chime in on this... THANKS!

Kinda late on this question but.............. this morning when Nike had the timer going was it slow? As in did it hit zero till after 8? Seems like my timer still had like 15 seconds after it hit 8am. Needless to say I missed out on NDC but scooped on FTL. Just curious as I feel my timer was way behind on the last couple releases. Did anyone have multiple computer up and were the timers the same? Any lag or difference in countdown? Obviously a person has an advantage if the their timer is ahead of the next guy. So is customer A's timer runs to zero before customer B then customer B is out of  luck I guess. What plays a role in this? Internet Speed? Processor? Location relative to server? Would just like to have other chime in on this... THANKS!

Yes there is lag and I always refresh with 15 seconds to go! That usually will put the timer back on schedule.

The NDC pics of the EXTs look way better than whatever that is the dude has on his feet in those pics. Must have been a sample pair or something. Glad they changed it up a bit. Will be copping of NDC with a 20%er. And I don't understand people calling shoes that have bad resell value a flop. They can call the lebron KCs a flop all they want. They sold out completely in stores so it not a flop for Nike. Plus they are one of the sexiest shoes I have in the collection.
Those are my pics, shoes are a retail pair from FTL

your cpu time is probably not synced correctly. Google how to sync your cpu time to NIST 

There are many variables into why some win and others dont but fixing your clock is step one. 

I'm surprised the demand for these was so high today. It seemed like a lot people were on the fence about these. 

I'm surprised the demand for these was so high today. It seemed like a lot people were on the fence about these. 

I don't think NT is a good way to gauge the demand for a shoe, so many people who have nothing to do with NT buy the high-end basketball shoes! I have always said regardless to the numbers, finishline doesn't sell kobe online and this automatically changes the demand for them compared to a jordan release! So you have one less of the bigger retail options missing! IMO

Last edited:
The NDC pics of the EXTs look way better than whatever that is the dude has on his feet in those pics. Must have been a sample pair or something. Glad they changed it up a bit. Will be copping of NDC with a 20%er. And I don't understand people calling shoes that have bad resell value a flop. They can call the lebron KCs a flop all they want. They sold out completely in stores so it not a flop for Nike. Plus they are one of the sexiest shoes I have in the collection.
Those are my pics, shoes are a retail pair from FTL
Well they look different. NDC pics have the chrome plates and the background liner underneath the leather looks black on the NDC pics but on urs looks brown/gum color

ndc shipped beethoven before cbts. urgency on the more desired?
August turned out to be a terrible month for my credit card.

went to footlocker today and the guy ahead of me got the one and only 10.5 beethovens. i had to settle for an 11, and i usually wear a 10.5 for everything. I'm not sure if these 11 are to big or just right. how much space should you have between your toe and the top of the shoe?

went to footlocker today and the guy ahead of me got the one and only 10.5 beethovens. i had to settle for an 11, and i usually wear a 10.5 for everything. I'm not sure if these 11 are to big or just right. how much space should you have between your toe and the top of the shoe?

Toe box is a little roomy on my MJ's, but the don't feel floppy! Hope this helps!

I was kind of surprised as well. I planned on passing ever since the new iD options were announced. I was up early this morning anyway and told myself, If I can add them to my cart on NDC, then i'll cop. No luck, but I ain't stressing. These definitely sold out faster than the HG's locally.

Congrats to those that copped.

is it bad i never got confirmation all day? no ship email either...

login to my account and it shows no orders just a return from 2 years ago.. what is going on..

I was kind of surprised as well. I planned on passing ever since the new iD options were announced. I was up early this morning anyway and told myself, If I can add them to my cart on NDC, then i'll cop. No luck, but I ain't stressing. These definitely sold out faster than the HG's locally.

Congrats to those that copped.

i agree, A LOT of people said they didnt like em or were passing since they didnt look like the samples

these are beautiful and people gonna be upset about it real soon like i said earlier today.

im just mad i didnt get 2 pairs

is it bad i never got confirmation all day? no ship email either...

login to my account and it shows no orders just a return from 2 years ago.. what is going on..

Been having the same issue but refresh after a few minutes and they should pop up! Worked for me! Also sometimes it just shows all my returns from the 8 months or so! Weird because it just started doing that!

I don't think NT is a good way to gauge the demand for a shoe, so many people who have nothing to do with NT buy the high-end basketball shoes! I have always said regardless to the numbers, finishline doesn't sell kobe online and this automatically changes the demand for them compared to a jordan release! So you have one less of the bigger retail options missing! IMO
Your right NT is a small part of shoe sells and I shouldve been clear on my post. I was referring to what I read in this thread leading up to the release and looking at the poll results today. I didnt get the sense that many (people in this thread) were that interested in them, not demand on the larger scale but specifically in this thread 

wait. you dont know how a shoe is supposed to fit?

Back
Top Bottom