THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Something doesn't sound right Bert. Bert. . Have you checked your spam folder? NDC was a little sketchy and wouldn't list any of my past/current orders. Like the dude above me mentioned, I refreshed the page a few times and my orders popped up.

nike-kobe-9-mid-ext-black-snake-01-570x570.jpg

To each his own... but bandana/paisley joggers tho?

Something doesn't sound right Bert. Bert. . Have you checked your spam folder? NDC was a little sketchy and wouldn't list any of my past/current orders. Like the dude above me mentioned, I refreshed the page a few times and my orders popped up.

after refreshing for 10 minutes the orders popped up, shipped :pimp:

no idea why i got no emails from them tho :rolleyes nothing in spam either

twnty8 twnty8

WISH YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A EARLY PAIR. YOUR PICS WOULD HAVE HAD ME AT "DEF COP" STAGE!

PICS ARE ALWAYS DOPE. REPPED.

Last edited:

wait. you dont know how a shoe is supposed to fit?
laugh.gif

When I heard this I just remember going to the mall with my moms trying on shoes... she would push on my big toe and say stand up straight boy!!!
roll.gif

@mikenguyen023  it really depends how you wear your shoes... My rule of thumb is if you can move your toes around in your shoe then its a good fit but if there swimming around your shoe then its too big... and if you cant move them around then how are you suppose to walk comfortably 
happy.gif

I don't think NT is a good way to gauge the demand for a shoe, so many people who have nothing to do with NT buy the high-end basketball shoes! I have always said regardless to the numbers, finishline doesn't sell kobe online and this automatically changes the demand for them compared to a jordan release! So you have one less of the bigger retail options missing! IMO

Your right NT is a small part of shoe sells and I shouldve been clear on my post. I was referring to what I read in this thread leading up to the release and looking at the poll results today. I didnt get the sense that many (people in this thread) were that interested in them, not demand on the larger scale but specifically in this thread 
There are more lurkers on NT than people who actually post. I myself am more of a lurker but I do post. Plus you know how dudes are, On the fence all the way up to release day, then when that time comes, they can't help themselves lol. I never posted about beethovens, well I don't think, but I knew I was copping a pair from the first time I laid eyes on them. Saved a 20%er just for them.

Last edited:
There are more lurkers on NT than people who actually post. I myself am more of a lurker but I do post. Plus you know how dudes are, On the fence all the way up to release day, then when that time comes, they can't help themselves lol. I never posted about beethovens, well I don't think, but I knew I was copping a pair from the first time I laid eyes on them. Saved a 20%er just for them.

yup, all of that completely defines myself hahaha. although ive been planning on copping the beethovens for a long time, i got the MC IDs on monday and thought id pass on them today, but that didnt happen

Last edited:
If anybody in the Bay Area knows where I can find a size 12 in the Beethovens please let me know...New Park Mall FTL has a 13 for those interested

Last edited:
so if i live in canada and make a vip account in the states and show my birthday as August, I can use the bday coupon here in Canada?
All I have to do is print out my vip card??

Sorry dude, I missed this message. You can't use bday coupons in Canada. I was talking about going to a a FTL in the US

Last edited:
tried to use 2 day shipping code along with my 15% off code, NDC wouldnt allow me. Didn't someone say you can use more than 1 code at a time? Then again NDC was glitchin all morning. Happy to get the shoes

tried to use 2 day shipping code along with my 15% off code, NDC wouldnt allow me. Didn't someone say you can use more than 1 code at a time? Then again NDC was glitchin all morning. Happy to get the shoes
Damn. Imagine getting banned for using a stolen 2 day shipping code. 

You can use a shipping code with a discount code but not 2 discount codes.

2 day shipping is a gimmick depending on where you live regular free ground is just as fast. Id say save 2 day code for something thats less than 75$ to maximize the code.

Back
Top Bottom