THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Now I'm in limbo, whether to track down a pair of Beethovens or wait for the Reds...and before you say cop both, I ain't balling like ya'll lol

Man, been reading the comments since saturday morning...looks like i got really lucky at FTL... Always strucked out on eastbay,ftl etc with new releases... A lot people i know regret passing on the beethovens too

Not a fan of the black sole on the red pair, rather make an ID version to be honest.
I'm with you on that.  I like them tho. But I'm waiting to see what the ID pairs look like before pulling the trigger.  

IMO, they would look better with a wolf grey sole

Last edited:
Dont bother ordering from hypekicks... I ordered from them whwn theybhad em for retail and they cancelled my order just as they jacked the price up to $250.... lame *** website/resellers.

Dont bother ordering from hypekicks... I ordered from them whwn theybhad em for retail and they cancelled my order just as they jacked the price up to $250.... lame *** website/resellers.

Here's hype kickz note from merchant
Hey thanks for ordering,unfortunately my vehicle was broken into at the airport when I went to Chicago for the Retro 14 "Ferrari's"" Saturday & half of my inventory was stolen. I spent all Sunday trying to get my window fixed and sorry I have to refund u

Hey thanks for ordering,unfortunately my vehicle was broken into at the airport when I went to Chicago for the Retro 14 "Ferrari's"" Saturday & half of my inventory was stolen. I spent all Sunday trying to get my window fixed and sorry I have to refund u
Reseller leaves shoes in car over the weekend, ducktales.

Why don't they just say they couldn't get your size instead of the lies.

Last edited:
I don't see how some of y'all wait it out. Every release I always budget $100 over price. If I strike out, I go strait to the resell. So much hassle with these side sites and searching for decent prices. Flight Club may be priced high for example but they ship quick and you know it's legit. To avoid hassle I pull triggers given no damns. These were more sought after than I originally thought.

Beethoven's weren't limited, just a high demand

I dunno man. A lot of stores that got Grapes didn't get these... I agree demand was much higher too

View media item 1138764

Back
Top Bottom